Page 298 of 344 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Yeah, but...it's Mark Henry!
    Yeah I'm with you on this one.

Never ever been a fan of the guy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

thanks gryph
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

I was wondering why nobody had anything to say about this week's Smackdown. Having just watched it, now I understand why.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

I was wondering why nobody had anything to say about this week's Smackdown. Having just watched it, now I understand why.
    We all read spoilers, and then a lot of us watch it thursday or friday morning.
    Comes online early because it airs different times in different countries. Also, nothing important happens on smackdown.
    Cesaro/Sin Cara was fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    We all read spoilers, and then a lot of us watch it thursday or friday morning.
    Comes online early because it airs different times in different countries. Also, nothing important happens on smackdown.
    Cesaro/Sin Cara was fun though.
    Yeah, that was a solid lil' match. The rest was shite.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Yeah, that was a solid lil' match. The rest was shite.
    You don't share my love for Mark Henry though.

You don't share my love for Mark Henry though.
    No, I do not.

No, I do not.
    Once you come to accept that he's never going to have an amazing, classic pro wrestling match, but he is very good at being big and angry, you can learn to love him.

Once you come to accept that he's never going to have an amazing, classic pro wrestling match
    I came to accept that a long, long time ago.

but he is very good at being big and angry, you can learn to love him.
    ...nah.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

I came to accept that a long, long time ago.

...nah.
    alex used to feel the same way about mizark. anyways both of his monster runs were awesome and then basically wasted by the way they ended. i actually enjoy the guy in the ring too, he's learned to play his role pretty damn well. HATE his finisher though.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    alex used to feel the same way about mizark. anyways both of his monster runs were awesome and then basically wasted by the way they ended. i actually enjoy the guy in the ring too, he's learned to play his role pretty damn well. HATE his finisher though.
    I've always thought that (especially on smaller guys) his WSS move should start from the military press position (and I mean the top part of the military press position).

More power.
    You just have to be cool about it...

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    Lbo watched on this very board as i turned the corner on mark henry, in real time.
    When he beat randy orton the first time at...vengeance or hell in a cell or wherever it was, i was at a bar with friends watching it, and i legit popped, when the ref counted three i said "YAY!"
    I think that was then it was, im sure i said something like "Well, he got rid of kozlov and kane so i like him for that, but he's going to have to wrestle at some point."

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    I've always thought that (especially on smaller guys) his WSS move should start from the military press position (and I mean the top part of the military press position).

More power.
    that would be cool, but do you think he actually could military press the likes of the big show or khali?? i just wish he'd come down with more of his bodyweight on his opponents, i can kind of understand if he's afraid he might actually kill somebody though.

speaking of mizark i mizarked out when he tossed titus and told him "grown folks fitna talk!!" before going after khali. i imagined him doing that to his kids at the henry home and smiled.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Spoilers

spoilers:
    Dark Match:

* Kofi Kingston beat Corey Graves

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Big Show opens SmackDown and is pissed off. He gets interrupted by Chris Jericho and they have words. Jericho challenges Show to a match. Out next are Booker T and Mark Henry.

* Mark Henry beat Randy Orton by DQ after Orton grabbed a steel chair and hit Henry in the back with it. Orton wailed on Henry with the chair until Henry turned it around and left Orton with a World's Strongest Slam.

* Tamina Snuka defeated Layla.

* Tensai and Brodus Clay beat 3MB. The Shield come out after the match and beat Tensai and Clay down to big time heel heat. Dean Ambrose cut a promo on Elimination Chamber and said it will be just like tonight for John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback.

* The Miz beat Cody Rhodes with a Figure Four.

* Jack Swagger beat Zack Ryder by submission with The Patriot Act.

* WWE Champion The Rock is out next to a big pop. Rock cuts a promo on CM Punk stealing the WWE Title belt and wants it back. Rock promises an ass whooping for Punk. Punk and Paul Heyman appear on the big screen. Punk says Rock stole the title from him at Royal Rumble. They have words and Rock ends it with some of his signature catchphrases.

Damien Sandow comes out and disses Little Rock and The Rock. Rock puts over the fans and ends up giving Sandow a Rock Bottom and The People's Elbow.

* Big Show beat Chris Jericho in the main event. Good back and forth match. Show blocked Walls of Jericho and hit the knockout punch for the win.
    end of spoilers
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!