Page 204 of 344 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5151

WWE NXT : May 2, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi9kX...ure=plpp_video
    lets find out
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

I heard JTG's music hit, and had no fucking clue who was coming out.

Smackdown had an unusualy hot crowd, chanting goldberg for Ryback again though.
    Daniel Bryan and Del Rio fought a lot, but Bryan wasn't playing face, also seems to have dropped the coward gimmick, which i guess is because him being a pussy has nothing to do with CM Punk.

Oh, and spoiler tags for you lbo!
    spoilers:
    Daniel Bryan losing, while stupid since they kept reminding us he has a title shot, wasn't all bad. They wrestled twice on the show, and he controled pretty much the entire match, and half of the first match.
    end of spoilers

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Just throwing this out there. AJ posted this on her twitter.

F**kin' creepy within the current context. If a girl dedicated this song to me, I'd be screaming Danger Zone like my name was Sterling.
    Last edited by Double 0; 05-04-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post

F**kin' creepy within the current context. If a girl dedicated this song to me, I'd be screaming Danger Zone like my name was Sterling.
    AJ going Fatal Attraction on Danielson. Intrigued
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post

Time for a RAMPAAAGE!

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Oh, and spoiler tags for you lbo!
    spoilers:
    Daniel Bryan losing, while stupid since they kept reminding us he has a title shot, wasn't all bad. They wrestled twice on the show, and he controled pretty much the entire match, and half of the first match.
    end of spoilers
    Bryan came out looking good, I thought. I'm kind of disappointed that Sheamus and Bryan are done for the moment, but at least they didn't burn out the match-up (like they did with Orton and Christian).

Great crowd again. Even the short matches were fun and packed with action (particularly Kofi/Truth vs. Hunico/Camacho and Layla vs. Natalya). I even liked Sandow's appearance. Good Smackdown this week!

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

that was creepy, so was the way piper kept talking to AJ like she was a child(i know she looks like jailbait but jeez).

what i saw of smackdown was cool, the tag match and main event were both really good. still though when it comes down to it brianson couldn't beat a 1 armed sheamus even with distractions by alberto, and this is part of his build to challenge for the REAL title?? also wonder how miz feels when he thinks back on how in order to establish him as champion to defend against john FUCKING cena how hard he struggled to beat jerry lawler while brianson in order to get a shot at punk beats lawler clean in under 5min??
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    that was creepy, so was the way piper kept talking to AJ like she was a child(i know she looks like jailbait but jeez).

what i saw of smackdown was cool, the tag match and main event were both really good. still though when it comes down to it brianson couldn't beat a 1 armed sheamus even with distractions by alberto, and this is part of his build to challenge for the REAL title?? also wonder how miz feels when he thinks back on how in order to establish him as champion to defend against john FUCKING cena how hard he struggled to beat jerry lawler while brianson in order to get a shot at punk beats lawler clean in under 5min??
    He lost to Sheamus foot though, and his foot wasn't hurt.
    This is how i justify the booking.

He lost to Sheamus foot though, and his foot wasn't hurt.
    This is how i justify the booking.
    if he can't beat sheamus foot i don't see him beating punk for the title. also i'm hoping orton/show vs kane/cody was just a kiss goodbye and those god damned feuds are over. i'm proud of orton for the matches he got out of kane though.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

if he can't beat sheamus foot i don't see him beating punk for the title. also i'm hoping orton/show vs kane/cody was just a kiss goodbye and those god damned feuds are over. i'm proud of orton for the matches he got out of kane though.
    Agreed. But I've got to admit, I was hoping for Del Rio to feud with Show. Just to get both out of the main event area. I know, who the hell does Smackdown have at this point, since Henry's essentially out of the picture too, but hey, there's a must see Superstar and a show off that may benefit from a brand change right now.

And yeah, I knew since the match was made that Bryan isn't beating Punk. That is, unless the AJ interference everyone has been waiting for happens.

Even then, I'm thinking she swerves on DB. Wait... Russo isn't booking. Yea, she could be the reason why DB gets the WWE title, forcing herself back into his life. Or at least, that's probably how it should go.
    Last edited by Double 0; 05-05-2012 at 08:25 AM.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

if he can't beat sheamus foot i don't see him beating punk for the title.
    Well he wasn't beating Punk anyway, they aren't trying to convince you of that yet.
    Sheamus foot has been shown to be one of the most dangerous things in the WWE though.

Well he wasn't beating Punk anyway, they aren't trying to convince you of that yet.

Sheamus foot has been shown to be one of the most dangerous things in the WWE though.
    so what was the point of that match again??

i wasn't knocking sheamus foot so much as pointing out that he only had one arm plus del rio distracting him. not xactly sure why brianson would get a rematch after losing in 18 seconds and then losing a 2 of 3 falls match anyways but that might've been xplained at the start of the show.

so what was the point of that match again??

i wasn't knocking sheamus foot so much as pointing out that he only had one arm plus del rio distracting him. not xactly sure why brianson would get a rematch after losing in 18 seconds and then losing a 2 of 3 falls match anyways but that might've been xplained at the start of the show.

It's because he's made Shemaus look good, before the fued and after that 18 seconds Sheamus wasn't getting squat but after that match at Extreme Rules Sheamus now looks like a guy who no matter how much you beat him down he won't stay down( and this is after he pulled two douche bag movies in the form of that shirt and trying to bite off the yes chants ).

Sheamus and Trips better send D-Bry a fruit basket loaded with cash money and tell his Bella to ride him into the sunset
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew