Page 243 of 334 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Yeah, forgot about that one Least Del Rio would have someone to wrestle at Wrestlemania. If WWE followed continuity Del Rio did injure Rey the last time he appeared. BTW would you agree that as far as heel WWE champs go Mark Henry is one of the few thats actually booked pretty strong? Haven't had a strong heel champion since the JBL Era
    I wanted to see more kane and paul bearer

Yeah, forgot about that one Least Del Rio would have someone to wrestle at Wrestlemania. If WWE followed continuity Del Rio did injure Rey the last time he appeared. BTW would you agree that as far as heel WWE champs go Mark Henry is one of the few thats actually booked pretty strong? Haven't had a strong heel champion since the JBL Era
    Yeah, all i can say is he's been the strongest in recent memory.
    Heel champs i'm thinking of like...ADR and Miz though, so compared to those two Ziggler is booked strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Yeah, all i can say is he's been the strongest in recent memory.
    Heel champs i'm thinking of like...ADR and Miz though, so compared to those two Ziggler is booked strong.
    Out of those two Ziggler has at least held his title the longest.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    I wanted to see more kane and paul bearer
    Paul Bearer has been killed off and brought back to life more times than Jean Grey, I expect him to return at some point
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Out of those two Ziggler has at least held his title the longest.
    It's easy to hold a midcard title when the company you work for has no idea how to push midcard talent.

It's tough to have a strongly booked heel on the RAW brand because that's the land of the super faces. Cena, Triple H, CM Punk, and Orton prior to moving over to Smackdown (where he got a LOT more beatable for whatever reason).

RAW is the land of the super face. It's tough for a heel to really dominate.

Also, booking wise to a DEGREE it's easier to make a dominating big man than it is a dominating smaller finess wrestler. Not saying it's not possible... but for big men it's just easy storywise.

I imagine Del Rio would have been more dominant if he had stayed on Smackdown though.

HE GOT A BICYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...eat_Khali.html

WWE Classics On Demand, WWE's subscription video on demand television service service, is being discontinued.

AT&T U-verse subscribers received postcards today stating the service would be discontinued on January 1, 2012. The postcards read, "the service is being discontinued by WWE."

WWE.com, however, is running a video preview for January, built around rebellious wrestling personalities such as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Brian Pillman.

WWE Classics On Demand, formerly known as WWE 24/7, launched on November 2, 2004.

-- The Great Khali has returned to the United States from India. He was spotted in Houston, Texas, where he resides.

WWE.com announced Khali suffered a fractured fibula following a brutal attack by World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry on the September 30, 2011 episode of SmackDown. The angle was drawn to remove the former World Heavyweight Champion from television since his contract is due to expire and would likely not be renewed. He is, however, expected to maintain a relationship with WWE.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

yep, you can feel some kind of, how to say it, his efforts at TNA where a waste of time and effort, by reading his last book. He didn't like it that for more and more he tried people did not watch TNA.
    I remember hearing about Foley specifically being mad that TNA wasn't doing anything to capitalize on his outside appearances (like that Jon Stewart rally). He has a very good point - pretty much every time anyone in WWE does anything outside the company, there's a video recap of it on Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I imagine Rey will be fine, but isn't Sin Cara on month 2 of his 9 months out?
    I still think that Rey's return for Wrestlemania is going to come down to the wire. Sin Cara's injury was a 6-9 month recovery, so even with a very fast recovery WM just isn't going to happen. They should just hold off on both guys, make sure they're both healthy, and do it for Summerslam. I don't have confidence that Rey can stay healthy for more than a couple of months at a time anymore, so if they really want the match to happen, he can't wrestle until then.

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    [url]-- The Great Khali has returned to the United States from India. He was spotted in Houston, Texas, where he resides.

WWE.com announced Khali suffered a fractured fibula following a brutal attack by World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry on the September 30, 2011 episode of SmackDown. The angle was drawn to remove the former World Heavyweight Champion from television since his contract is due to expire and would likely not be renewed. He is, however, expected to maintain a relationship with WWE.
    That strange. I tought that the E was happy with the popularity that the Great Khali has in India. They even sent him there to promote the new video game.

That strange. I tought that the E was happy with the popularity that the Great Khali has in India. They even sent him there to promote the new video game.
    Im going to take a wild guess and say that don't make a lot of money out of India, and Khali has zero drawing power in the states.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

I wonder if there's an Indian version of the game where Khali's chop is like a knockout blow.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...eat_Khali.html

WWE Classics On Demand, WWE's subscription video on demand television service service, is being discontinued.

AT&T U-verse subscribers received postcards today stating the service would be discontinued on January 1, 2012. The postcards read, "the service is being discontinued by WWE."

WWE.com, however, is running a video preview for January, built around rebellious wrestling personalities such as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Brian Pillman.

WWE Classics On Demand, formerly known as WWE 24/7, launched on November 2, 2004.

-- The Great Khali has returned to the United States from India. He was spotted in Houston, Texas, where he resides.

knowing khali, he's at walmart.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

why would Khali be at walmart?

and not that someoned mentioned it, I wonder if they did this year too the variant covers for the video game based on the released version, like last year. I can't remember if they did it too for the 2010 version too, but last years 2011 version had like 4 different covers, like Europe had Sheamus, Latin America Rey, and the other I think was Undertaker, only US had Cena.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

why would Khali be at walmart?

and not that someoned mentioned it, I wonder if they did this year too the variant covers for the video game based on the released version, like last year. I can't remember if they did it too for the 2010 version too, but last years 2011 version had like 4 different covers, like Europe had Sheamus, Latin America Rey, and the other I think was Undertaker, only US had Cena.
    my best friend often sees him at the walmart near my house. also, my bro-in-law sees him a lot when he works out at the gym.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?