Page 4 of 334 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2408...ot-from-arrest

Matt... uhhh... dude...you even look drunk. Kurt Angle didn't to his credit beyond smiling and all. But you...look like you been smackin down a few before ya got that DUI.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Just get a buncha mexicans and have them do their crazy wrestling.
    Wouldn't that just be like Lucha Libre AAA on Galavision or Telemundo?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah , I used to do them but stopped 2-3 years back when the Mods told me they didn't want so many wrestling threads. Outta respect I never did them.
    For now, I think we'll stick to the show/promotions threads. Feel free to post your reviews in those threads.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I always thought Alex Shelly was a guy that MIGHT be able to do alright in the WWE. I think he's got a descent amount of charisma and mic skills. And he's of course a talented in-ring worker. He could POSSIBLY be another Jericho.
    Yea I used to like him alot when he was teamed up with Nash really saw alot of Jericho in him. To bad that Tna never really got behind him and showed more of his charisma .

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    For now, I think we'll stick to the show/promotions thread. Feel free to post your reviews in those threads.
    I'll just chime in like I have been man. Maybe later I can do em once the board gets broken more in but for now I'll just chime in here and all.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

What is up with blue eye in Hardys pic is he trying to be rey or Kane now? He needs to go to rehab and just disappear for a year or so used to be a fan but, that stopped about a year ago after the youtube crap.

Brandon if I were to start a thread for classic wreslting ( like old school wwwf, nwa, awa) would that be okay?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Brandon if I were to start a thread for classic wreslting ( like old school wwwf, nwa, awa) would that be okay?
    Sure thing. We'll see what kind of traffic it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Wouldn't that just be like Lucha Libre AAA on Galavision or Telemundo?
    No, because Cole would bury them during their matches.

No, because Cole would bury them during their matches.
    That's not necessarily a bad thing. Cole "burying" Daniel Bryon actually helped him get over IMO.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/..._Retiring.html

WWE Hall of Famer "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase stated during an interview with the Poughkeepsie Journal that his son Brett will be released from his developmental contract with WWE at the end of the month. The third generation talent was forced to bow out of competing earlier this year after suffering multiple knee injuries and is now unable to continue working as a referee.

"When he realized he couldn’t wrestle without being in pain, well maybe we can go the referee route. Well, then we have a fourth knee surgery. I got to thinking about that and referees are actually up and down even more than wrestlers. Usually when we go down, we’re going down on our back. When they go down, they go down on their knees," DiBiase said. "Brett will really officially be released at the end of this month. He's come home now. He’s in great spirits. He’s sad that it hasn’t worked out for him. But on the same token, he was very frustrated and the frustration’s over. We got closure."
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's not necessarily a bad thing. Cole "burying" Daniel Bryon actually helped him get over IMO.
    Yeah, thats why the audience was chanting boring when he was having a great match with wade barrett, because Cole calling him boring is making him over.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Yeah, thats why the audience was chanting boring when he was having a great match with wade barrett, because Cole calling him boring is making him over.
    Ding ding ding.

People are making it look like this is Bobby the Brain/Hulk Hogan.

It's not. It's more like Stone Cold/Lance Storm.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

I think it certainly helped at the early stages of his career yeah.

If he wasn't over to SOME degree at least, he wouldn't be walking around with Money in the Bank as we speak.

I'm not saying he's the Rock or anything.... but I think Cole really helped him stand out in NXT. Cole spent half the show discussing this one wrestler... it put a spotlight on the character, regardless of what was actually being said.

is this thread even needed anymore?
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt