Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FanBogle View Post
    Question for either Nick or Joe... so we know what Casey's and Jun's last names are, and I guess we can assume that Jade's last name is Ellsworth, but what about the rest of the Glories... is that something you can reveal? Please...
    Their last names are all Johnson, just like in Blazing Saddles.

;) Kidding! The last names will be revealed in time.
    Joe Eisma-Morning Glories Artist
    Supajoe.com Devart Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by abysslord View Post
    It answered who Abraham is for one, he showed up in a few other issues with no other clues at that point.
    I'm not convinced that Abraham is truly Ike's bio father. We've seen Abraham acting in a fatherly role with other Glories. I definitely don't feel like I have a handle on who Abraham truly is.
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

Um... doesn't that imply that the names ARE important... which does reveal something... I should probably insert an evil laugh here.

It might also be interesting to know the religious backgrounds of each student. I have a feeling that might become an important piece of info...
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

Quote Originally Posted by ugdave View Post
    I'm not convinced that Abraham is truly Ike's bio father. We've seen Abraham acting in a fatherly role with other Glories. I definitely don't feel like I have a handle on who Abraham truly is.
    True, a story like this has already been shown to take things you thought you knew and turn it around.

It might also be interesting to know the religious backgrounds of each student. I have a feeling that might become an important piece of info...
    Totally! There does seem to be a good number of religious themes...

My theory?

The Glories are all brothers and sisters but don't know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FanBogle View Post
    Totally! There does seem to be a good number of religious themes...
    No one's mentioned the story of Isaac and Abraham in the bible?

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    My theory?

The Glories are all brothers and sisters but don't know it yet.
    hahahaha that would certainly be...gross, especially with Hunter and Casey! (though, it would be very Star Wars-ian)
    Joe Eisma-Morning Glories Artist
    Supajoe.com Devart Twitter

[QUOTE=Supajoe;13722003]No one's mentioned the story of Isaac and Abraham in the bible?

I totally called that! But not here... on Multiversity. I had been thinking of that one ever since #1, because of the images during the orientation film.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajoe View Post
    hahahaha that would certainly be...gross, especially with Hunter and Casey! (though, it would be very Star Wars-ian)
    Well with Hunter he'd appreciate the Star Warsy tone of it. Casey would just be glad they did not go too far.

Someone finally made a TVTropes page for Morning Glories! Kewl.

Just read #12 and enjoyed it as usual. Is the yearbook thing coming out this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Someone finally made a TVTropes page for Morning Glories! Kewl.
    That's awesome.

Cool issue! A very significant reveal with the location of the school which up until now I thought was an outdoor campus you didn't need an ELEVATOR to get to (while wearing toxic protection gear).

The "mascot" of the school - interesting.

And I'm digging the introduction of the counselor.

Cool issue! A very significant reveal with the location of the school which up until now I thought was an outdoor campus you didn't need an ELEVATOR to get to (while wearing toxic protection gear).

The "mascot" of the school - interesting.

And I'm digging the introduction of the counselor.
    Agreed.

The traveling seemed intense. Especially since it wasn't implied that they went back up. Can't say I can figure out the counselor yet, though its interesting that she's Daramount's sister, and that it seems to be a family run "thing" (whatever is really going on in the bigger picture.)
    "ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY COMICBOOK!"" - Joe "Jailbreak" Casey

Pulls: Officially became too long to post...