Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 504
  1. #46
    Morning Glories Artist Supajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chained to my desk
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanBogle View Post
    Question for either Nick or Joe... so we know what Casey's and Jun's last names are, and I guess we can assume that Jade's last name is Ellsworth, but what about the rest of the Glories... is that something you can reveal? Please...
    Their last names are all Johnson, just like in Blazing Saddles.


    ;) Kidding! The last names will be revealed in time.
    Joe Eisma-Morning Glories Artist
    Supajoe.com Devart Twitter

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abysslord View Post
    It answered who Abraham is for one, he showed up in a few other issues with no other clues at that point.
    I'm not convinced that Abraham is truly Ike's bio father. We've seen Abraham acting in a fatherly role with other Glories. I definitely don't feel like I have a handle on who Abraham truly is.
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

  3. #48
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Um... doesn't that imply that the names ARE important... which does reveal something... I should probably insert an evil laugh here.

  4. #49

    Default

    It might also be interesting to know the religious backgrounds of each student. I have a feeling that might become an important piece of info...
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

  5. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ugdave View Post
    I'm not convinced that Abraham is truly Ike's bio father. We've seen Abraham acting in a fatherly role with other Glories. I definitely don't feel like I have a handle on who Abraham truly is.
    True, a story like this has already been shown to take things you thought you knew and turn it around.

  6. #51
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ugdave View Post
    It might also be interesting to know the religious backgrounds of each student. I have a feeling that might become an important piece of info...
    Totally! There does seem to be a good number of religious themes...

  7. #52
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,301

    Default

    My theory?

    The Glories are all brothers and sisters but don't know it yet.

  8. #53
    Morning Glories Artist Supajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chained to my desk
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanBogle View Post
    Totally! There does seem to be a good number of religious themes...
    No one's mentioned the story of Isaac and Abraham in the bible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    My theory?

    The Glories are all brothers and sisters but don't know it yet.
    hahahaha that would certainly be...gross, especially with Hunter and Casey! (though, it would be very Star Wars-ian)
    Joe Eisma-Morning Glories Artist
    Supajoe.com Devart Twitter

  9. #54
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    [QUOTE=Supajoe;13722003]No one's mentioned the story of Isaac and Abraham in the bible?

    I totally called that! But not here... on Multiversity. I had been thinking of that one ever since #1, because of the images during the orientation film.

  10. #55
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supajoe View Post
    hahahaha that would certainly be...gross, especially with Hunter and Casey! (though, it would be very Star Wars-ian)
    Well with Hunter he'd appreciate the Star Warsy tone of it. Casey would just be glad they did not go too far.

  11. #56
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,301

    Default

    Someone finally made a TVTropes page for Morning Glories! Kewl.

  12. #57
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Just read #12 and enjoyed it as usual. Is the yearbook thing coming out this month?

  13. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Someone finally made a TVTropes page for Morning Glories! Kewl.
    That's awesome.

  14. #59

    Default

    Cool issue! A very significant reveal with the location of the school which up until now I thought was an outdoor campus you didn't need an ELEVATOR to get to (while wearing toxic protection gear).

    The "mascot" of the school - interesting.

    And I'm digging the introduction of the counselor.
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

  15. #60
    New Member 3-Vee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ugdave View Post
    Cool issue! A very significant reveal with the location of the school which up until now I thought was an outdoor campus you didn't need an ELEVATOR to get to (while wearing toxic protection gear).

    The "mascot" of the school - interesting.

    And I'm digging the introduction of the counselor.
    Agreed.

    The traveling seemed intense. Especially since it wasn't implied that they went back up. Can't say I can figure out the counselor yet, though its interesting that she's Daramount's sister, and that it seems to be a family run "thing" (whatever is really going on in the bigger picture.)
    "ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY COMICBOOK!"" - Joe "Jailbreak" Casey

    Pulls: Officially became too long to post...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •