Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Happy belated May 4 birthday greetings to all students in the Academy! Too bad your parents won't be sending you any presents, on account of the school's having murdered them and all.

Four days out - but happy May 4th to the Morning Glories students!

Quote Originally Posted by EricDraven View Post
    As a screenwriter (albeit small-time), one of the first things I learned in school was this: If you have to explain your story to everyone, you're doing it wrong. That doesn't mean it has to be dumbed down for the masses, but trying to put a puzzle together when you still don't know what it's supposed to look like after two years is not much fun. We shouldn't have to consult Study Hall every issue to figure out what the hell we just read and which character we were just following (because, as gorgeous as the art is, it is REALLY hard to tell characters apart when so many of them look so similar, yet change their appearances in different time periods).
    The Study Hall is just like us, readers with no inside knowledge. I'd agree with you if Nick had to tell us all this information but Study Hall kind of shows if you just read the book and pay attention, and sometimes reread it, you can get a lot more info out of it than just a quick read every month.

I love the fact that this title almost demands you to reread it because you'll notice new things every time. I recently reread 1-24 or so and got a pretty clear picture of what was going on.

Is speculation allowed in this thread? Because I have a theory on Father's identity.

Quote Originally Posted by cdgodin View Post
    Is speculation allowed in this thread? Because I have a theory on Father's identity.
    Sure. Speculate away.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (WIP):
    http://invincibleuniversewiki.wikispaces.com/home

Well, I'm thinking that Father is actually Ike from the future, which is why Irina is so bent on killing him now (to prevent Abraham from ever being imprisoned).

Irina's speech interwoven with Casey/Hunter approaching the cylinder was soul-crushing and brilliant.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Formerly Dragon VileHater NecroDragon's Avatar

This has been bugging me for the longest time, and I'm sure it's already been brought up in this thread, but there's so many pages to sift through, I thought it'd be easier to just ask; is Casey's Clarkson alter ego supposed to look like Ms Daramount? I'm thinking that she is, but I would have expected that to be mentioned in the Study Hall and it wasn't.
    Gaze into the abyss.

^
    Yes, the notebook instructions Hodge left her with dictated that she Georginas herself.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000