View Poll Results: Who Will Court Storm Next?

Voters
145. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Black Bolt

7 4.83%
  • Wolverine

51 35.17%
  • Steve Rogers

8 5.52%
  • Yukio

37 25.52%
  • Rachel Summer

11 7.59%
  • Gambit

29 20.00%
  • Dracula

8 5.52%
  • Anole

2 1.38%
  • Thor

31 21.38%
  • Dr. Doom

22 15.17%
  • Namor

36 24.83%
  • Emma

14 9.66%
  • Fantomex

5 3.45%
  • Professor Xavier

7 4.83%
  • Other (Please Explain!)

20 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing this one. Interesting though seeing how some fans feel uncomfortable seeing Storm having relationships with Bishop or T'challa, even though it's perfectly natural for a Black woman (especially one raised on the African continent) to be attracted to black males. People preferring she be all multicultural in her love life in order to best enjoy her character might be betraying a bit of a bias.
    I think no one had an issue with Storm being with T'Challa. Its how sloppy it was done and hamfisted that irked fans. The idea was to gain the X-Men fans to the series and it failed due to the writing .

The idea was sound. Had they done issues of Storm dating T'Challa and the 2 having differences on dates or beliefs as a couple goes , it could have worked. They could have spent a year or 2 building to a marriage issue. Instead it was... HEY ....THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED NOW ! Fans never forgave Marvel and it left everyone struggling to handle it.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

What would Psylocke and/or Mystique say?!!!
    http://blanchett.t15.org
    Please pledge only 5 days left for Kirsten Vangness' hilarious Kill Me Deadly movie!http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...lm-noir-comedy

There is man who Storm could get along with:

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think no one had an issue with Storm being with T'Challa. Its how sloppy it was done and hamfisted that irked fans. The idea was to gain the X-Men fans to the series and it failed due to the writing .

The idea was sound. Had they done issues of Storm dating T'Challa and the 2 having differences on dates or beliefs as a couple goes , it could have worked. They could have spent a year or 2 building to a marriage issue. Instead it was... HEY ....THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED NOW ! Fans never forgave Marvel and it left everyone struggling to handle it.
    And history is repeating itself with Hawkeye and Spider-Woman's relationship in that direction.

Call me Ollie or OJ OJSlaughter's Avatar

Mother Fucking Pete Wisdom

Although everyone knows that Kitty is destined to be with him
    Arrogant Opinionist

No option to vote for "no one"? Relationships in comics feel way too forced. BP and Storm was a horrible concept.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaysLee View Post
    No option to vote for "no one"? Relationships in comics feel way too forced. BP and Storm was a horrible concept.
    At least Marvel isn't forcing the relationship between Spider-Man x Ms. Marvel. I don't think that BP x Storm's relationship was horrible. But well all knew that it was going to end with A vs X storyline. That alone was forced.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    At least Marvel isn't forcing the relationship between Spider-Man x Ms. Marvel.
    I know right? Clearly he belongs to Mystique! Every moment he spends with that heffa, Copycat's conception is postponed a little longer. =[
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

??? Black Panther and Storm are done, whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    I know right? Clearly he belongs to Mystique! Every moment he spends with that heffa, Copycat's conception is postponed a little longer. =[
    In my opinion, Copycat was bio-engineered with the DNA blood samples of Spider-Man and Mystique by either Mr. Sinister or someone else.

Regarding Spider-Man x Ms. Marvel, at least they are not going in the direction of Hawkeye x Spider-Woman. I can't stand Jessica's relationship with Clint as that is a forced romantic relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    ??? Black Panther and Storm are done, whoa.
    I doubt that Storm and BP are done. Not by a longshot. While the marriage might be annulled, the love doesn't go away that easily between two people who started out as good friends. I doubt that Storm is going to let go of BP that easily without a fight.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-01-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Retired

They were happy together. Storm didn't make this face again until her moment of sheer, unbridled elation in AvX #3.

Last edited by .AČ; 08-01-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

BANNED

Definitely Emma!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	679678-emma11.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	98168

Ororo and T'Challa was a sound concept; Claremont did write their original meeting as children and Priest had a great moment with them in his BP run, and in Earth X they worked really well together too. The concept was never the problem. It was all about the execution. It sucked. And all the great stories one could have told with a high profile mutant and a human king marrying were never realized. Instead it was sloppy and wrote them both into corners they are better than.
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

Yehey! Wolverine is winning the poll. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Illustrator of Stuff Ebonyleopard's Avatar

Nobody, because Marvel sucks at writing any of it's characters in a relationship and none of them ever go anywhere or end well. It's best that all their characters just remain single so fanboys (or girls) can lust after them, so we don't get dumb conclusions to relationships that aren't Richards involved.

Quote Originally Posted by OJSlaughter View Post
    Mother Fucking Pete Wisdom

Although everyone knows that Kitty is destined to be with him
    Pedo Pete? No way.
    Creator of Extinctioners published by www.angryvikingpress.com