HOW TO PLAY:
Roles are assigned by the host after the Sign-Up Thread is closed, but before the first kill.
Traitor--A character working to kill off members of the larger group. When more than one Traitor is included, each one works with the other to determine who dies and by what means.
Agent--A person in this role is allowed one guess per round to determine who is a Traitor. This is done by PMing the host of the current game. The results of their guess (whether they guessed correctly or not) are revealed in-thread. There will be two agents working independently of each other.
Vigilante--A force for the side of Good, the person in this role works to kill who they think is a Traitor. Every few rounds, the person in this role kills instead of the Traitor(s).
Inquisitor--This role has existed since the third game. A non-player appears and has the players he or she suspects plead their innocence.
NPCs--Non-player characters (or NPCs) should be limited. An NPC is any character included in the game that is not on the list of players. There are plenty of characters with which to interact, so NPCs aren't really needed for that purpose. NPCs can also be disruptive, depending on what they do. If you want to use an NPC, make sure it's for a good purpose. If you're unsure whether or not to use one, PM the game's host.
God-Moding--No god-moding. Can the host really enforce that? Not really. But people will complain and you might be held in contempt. It is definitely not recommended to go against this guideline.
Communication--If you suspect you know the identities of Traitors or Agents, do not contact them privately for any reason. If you are an Agent, please do not reveal classified information after death or via any means but openly in the game thread. In general, anyone can talk to other anyone else for purposes of coordinating stories or story elements or even to discuss the game.
Quoting--Some people have complained in the past regarding people quoting whole posts when responding to just a portion of it. It unnecessarily clutters up the page and sometimes makes it difficult to follow your train of thought.
1. Each round will start with a kill, followed by voting. All Players must Vote each and every round after an elimination. Players must vote at least once per round for who they think are "Traitors". "Traitors" of course vote for whomever they want and voting for other "Traitors" is allowed. Players who do not vote for two (2) concurrent rounds will be eliminated from the game. After one round of not voting, Players will be labeled as "Inactive" regardless whether the Player has posted or not. Following the close of the subsequent voting round, any "Inactive" Player who does not vote, again regardless of posting, will be eliminated from the game. Players must vote.
2. The player with the most votes will be banished. They will be sent upon a sort of side quest, where they will have plenty of freedom to role play.
3. The Rounds will go:
1. Traitor Kill/ Agent guess
2. Traitor kill/ Agent guess
3. Vigilante kill/ Agent guess
And then continue in that cycle. If a traitor or vigilante is late with their kill submission, the other team will have an opportunity to steal the kill.
Traitor Game: Under the Sea
Redem as... Vic Fontaine from Star Trek : DS9
vycesyn as... Sami Heartstone from the Invisibles
Josh M as... Madison Jeffries from Alpha Flight
Indigo Al as... Paul Marsh from Dagon
Cthulhudrew as... Elijah Snow from Planetary
Quinzel as... Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars
Schornforce as... Dory from Finding Nemo
Jeremi as... Boa Hancock from One Piece
Akibahara as... Mark and Cindy Meltzer from BioShock
Overmaster as... Orca from Batman
TangentMan as... Aphrodite
moonknight11 as... The Doctor from Doctor Who
Joe Acro as... Tim Drake from Batman
Yun Lao as... Waka from Okam
mailedbypostman1 as... Cthulhu from Cthulhu Saves the World
He who fights monsters as... Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
KevinDWolf93 as... Flynn the Blue Ranger from Power Rangers
Nicker as... Jason Vorhees and Ghostface
Bobisbeast as... Surprise Character
xT e a__x as... Emma Coolidge from Heroes
technoman as... Sailor Mercury
Chris Lang as... Arisia of Graxos
Deadpooligan as... Arno Stark
Go ahead and post!