Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Deleting . . .
    Last edited by JeremyRay; 06-08-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyRay View Post
    There go my dreams of being the next Robin . . .

Lincoln vs Chuck Norris is great. Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe too. I'm waiting for Batman vs Wolverine.
    http://warlash.com/ <----I know you probably about this web comic it's great .It's nice and yours are good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2WVlmNqMMs <---Part 1 of Robb Pratt 's Superman Classic short

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSIlr2-mw-w <----Part 2 of Robb Pratt's Superman Classic short

I know your are not a superhero guy but check it you will be blown away with this stuff .I never ask you if you have choose where to live where will be DC or MArvel ?

I have found this fan web-series that is very high quality --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3jTp_lijyM <---Batgirl Spoiled ep 1.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AySz13yJhvg <----This is the full trailer
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Deleting . . .

Deleting . . .

Deleting . . .
    Last edited by JeremyRay; 06-08-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Do you mean, would I prefer to work at Marvel or DC? Marvel's got Wolverine, DC's got Batman. Unless I'm writing though I'd rather keep on as I am if I'm able to.

The Rob Pratt cartoons sure are a cock tease.

I'm not big on the idea of Batgirl, Supergirl, She-hulk, Spiderwoman, Superboy, Aqualad - see where I'm going? It may be easier to market a new female or kid character if they're a derivative of an existing male character, but to me it damages the existing male character and it comes across as a cheap shortcut. There needs to be a good story reason for a new character to exist. I know there are fans of Batgirl etc but to me it's a gimmick, maybe a sexist one. Is it that hard to come up with a female character which isn't an existing male character with a vagina and tits? I'd much rather read about Shi or Kabuki. If they're still around.

Look for the Supergirl ,Batgirl etc girls i just will say that i not big fan ether with concept but if the creative team is right and they have a good story i will ready it .By the Shi is around and is bad ass one .Try LAdy death i think that character is for you .
    MAte Marvel and Dc are so much more that Batman and Wolverine .There characters like the Question created by Ditko and The CREEPER again by DITko that are in the fringe zone they really get seen don't get my start in Marvel they have Inhumans and so much more .....by the way you will be awesome artist for the BLAde the VAMpire Hunter .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDj7gvc_dsA <----the next EPIC RAP BATTLE OF HISTORY my favorite for now DOctor BROWN vs Doctor Who
    Last edited by Scurlogg_Hawkk; 11-03-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Deleting . . .

Here's another good rap battle - Insane Clown Posse vs the Joker and Harley Quinn. ICP has wicked clown powers, Joker and HQ have wicked STDs.

I agree that a good creative team can make the -man girl characters work but they could also create a better character as well.

I'm glad to hear Shi is still around. How about Kabuki?
    I think Kabuki is not around ,but this have be check to .KAbuki you are talking about DAvid MAck right or some other KAbuki?

Thanks i will check that rap battle .

I can you sent me the link to - Insane Clown Posse vs the Joker and Harley Quinn. please
    Last edited by Scurlogg_Hawkk; 11-03-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Deleting . . .

I meant David Mack's Kabuki. Wikipedia says there's a film in development. I kinda don't see that going anywhere, but I could be wrong.

ICP vs Joker is only my suggestion for a rap battle.

Opps my bad.Sorry .Mate Do you like free games ? Do you have free to play games there is one called DOTA 2 ever herd of it If you want i can send you a link --->http://blog.dota2.com/

Deleting . . .

Deleting . . .
    Last edited by JeremyRay; 06-08-2013 at 07:40 AM.

No Doubt takes down a cowboys-and-Indians themed video - http://tinyurl.com/azp6yls

The video used to play on HuffPo, but it looks to be fully censored everywhere now.

I've said before that the idea of "cultural appropriation" is one of the most dangerous things I've seen for the arts, and free speech in general. Add onto that the "right to not be offended." I can't imagine being able to create under a regime of thought that says you may only work with the ideas from your own culture, or you must get permission to use ideas, and only use them in the way permitted; and you mustn't offend anyone. I simply couldn't do XTIN under that regime. Everything created would read like North Korean propaganda. It would be impossible to create basically everything that I love - Star Wars, Dune, Final Fantasy, Evangelion. Nearly all of the music. The result would be a horrible, sterile, strange authoritarian dreamland. Tiny inbred communities of ignorance scared to communicate with each other, for fear they might pick up a tune and sing it.

As far as I know, I'm only a few documents away from being able to join the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma, where one of my great-grandmothers came from. My grandfather was thinking of moving back to the reservation at one point, who knows, maybe I could too. Ultimately he chose not to, and I'm told my great grandmother left the reservation of her own free will. None of the traditions or religion were passed down. This, too, is Native American history. I'm interested in knowing what my tribal history is (how I found out about the O'keepa), and I might reenact parts of it to keep the history alive, but I have no interest in seriously adopting a Native religion. Traditional native clothing is not more significant to me than the habit of a Nun or the robes of a Priest, either of which I would dance around in if I felt like doing so. I couldn't care less if Gwen Stefani wears a feathered head dress and pretends to be an Indian. She wasn't expressing hate, that's all I'm concerned about.

It's 2012. The America that warred on the tribes and held slaves, became a place where a black man can be a two term President. The CNO became a place where the black right to vote was taken away by the tribe, and restored by the Federal government of the USA. Guess which one I'm happier with?
    Sometimes this little precious thing as free speech gets in the mix of big politics and the big dudes make that right from us , cause nobody like critics .......politics hates critics...more....
    By the way that link is banned for some reason i can't see the video u were talking about .By the way good though that you were moving back to native side of your heritage....

The videos now are as follow

Old School vs New School.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MDMdfcRfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71YsR...feature=relmfu

Check them mate and tell mate what you think ....

Peace ,Truth and let right Chuck Norris in that what i say

Deleting . . .
    Last edited by JeremyRay; 06-08-2013 at 07:40 AM.

The link took you to the Huffpo article, right? The video SHOULDN'T play - the band self-censored and took it down. I doubt you can see it legally anywhere.

Here's another article - Link. This time we have Rajan Zed, the president of the Universal Society of Hinduism, objecting to the game "Wrath of the Asuras."

Ohmygosh now I'm a "plunderer."

You know what would be ironic - if black people decided they wanted rock'n'roll back, and white people decided no one else could do country, and then Indians had to burn all their copies of Native American activists John Trudell's classic album "AKA Graffiti Man" because he set his spoken word poetry to rock/country background music instead of Native drums and flutes. It would be horrible, but it would be ironic.

The first video is cool.

I don't have the background to understand the second one.

Did you see the BSG: Blood and Chrome premier on YouTube? Pretty frickin' sweet.

I will see the new BSG i know is freaking sweet as hell ...........

Now i have a question for you do you like halloween movies if you do i will show some cool stuff about it