Default Kindle Comic Creator

Just got wind of the Kindle Comic Creator through the "Kindle Direct Publishing Newsletter":

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001103761

apparently you can use this to create "guided views" for your comics on the Kindle, and they should work in all Kindle programs (kindle for Mac, iPhone, etc) and most Kindle devices.

I'm not really a fan of guided views myself, but I believe this is what many fans are expecting to see these days, especially if they're already used to Comixology, etc.

Although I have published comics for Kindle before, at this point I haven't tried the Kindle Comic Creator myself. If anyone has tried it already or has any insight please leave a response below.

I haven't used it yet but my sister has used it and said that it was ok. She has only done a short comic book but she said it was good as you can preview exactly how it shows up on Kindle preview. She said it has alot of adjustment settings so you can see it on various devices which is handy. She was able to upload pretty much any file format for example, she uploaded her comic font in ttf format Luna Kronik Light and it was all good.