Page 515 of 515 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515
Results 7,711 to 7,715 of 7715
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king mob View Post
    Normally pissed. He's a lot cheerier than some Who actors doing the rounds.
    I'm guessing pissed means liquored up, not mad?
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Wait...I know you. Captain Clarkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I'm guessing pissed means liquored up, not mad?
    Indeed it does. Always one of the more amusing differences in usage in UK-English and US-English. Like pants and fanny.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Clarkie View Post
    Indeed it does. Always one of the more amusing differences in usage in UK-English and US-English. Like pants and fanny.
    I knew pissed means drunk in UK-English, I just wanted to make sure I was understanding the post correctly.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Exclusive Video: Four Doctors discuss 50 years of Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Who News
    An extended video collating three of the Regenerations panels at the Doctor Who Celebration has been uploaded onto the BBC's 50 Years of Doctor Who website.

Recorded at the Excel arena in London on the 22nd and 23rd November and monitored by Nicholas Briggs, the panel brought together former doctors Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy before the celebratory simulcast broadcast of The Day of the Doctor.

Discussed were the series' 2005 revival, the current TARDIS set, an anecdote from Tom about improvising in The Face of Evil, what Doctor each of them would play discounting themselves and the actors' reactions to regeneration scenes. (also available in a separate YouTube video).

In a string of three days from November 22nd to the 24th at the Excel, the event saw fans from across the globe visiting the celebration, alongside cast and crew, in honour of the show as part of the anniversary weekend.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Cool video, but it froze several times saying the content was unavailable. That was annoying.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...