Page 262 of 515 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 7715

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Will the guy playing the First Doctor in the documentary be taking over the role in future multi-Doctor crossover episodes?
    There's only going to be one multi Doctor story coming up now Moffat seems to be dropping hints that this is going to be the case, and there are rumours (mainly from fansites) that Bradley and Reece Sheerspoon (who will be playing Troughton in the film) have been cast for both projects.

This all remains to be seen, but seeing as the special starts filming after Easter I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    It seems that this happens during Charley Pollard's run as the 8th Doctor's Companion, so you wont have to keep up with the post ''To the Death'' storyline. In short it looks like this is completely stand alone.
    That reminds me, I remember seeing online a while back they were thinking of doing a Charley Pollard spinoff series. Have you heard anything about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
    Big Finish is running a sale on all Eighth Doctor Adventure series. It's $5 (instead of the normal $9) per one-hour download, $40 for ten episodes (if you click "Subscribe"). Lasts till March 2. Here's the story, here's the sale.
    Hey thanks a bunch for that. Money is tight but I'll make sure to get a few. I only have the series up to "The Next Life" (which, IMO, has alot of replay value, I listen to it often). I might pick a few after that.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Thanks for that Polar Bear - I've got one story missing from that run and it's been bugging me for ages.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king mob View Post
    There's only going to be one multi Doctor story coming up now Moffat seems to be dropping hints that this is going to be the case, and there are rumours (mainly from fansites) that Bradley and Reece Sheerspoon (who will be playing Troughton in the film) have been cast for both projects.

This all remains to be seen, but seeing as the special starts filming after Easter I'm sure we'll find out soon.
    Are there any pictures of the actors playing the First and Second Doctors in costume yet?
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Default Dr. Who

Who is your favorite Doctor? Companion? and Episode? And what about this series that you like the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Dork Knight View Post
    Who is your favorite Doctor? Companion? and Episode? And what about this series that you like the most?
    8th Doctor. Depends on the day of the week though Lucie Miller is pretty awesome. Oh dude, there are so many I don't have a clue. The fact that the Doctor isn't an asshole, mostly, he is the best rolemodel for anyone of any age who has an interested in Science.

And we have a thread for the series:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...rd-Incarnation
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Favorite Doctor: 10th
    Favorite Companion: Martha Jones
    Favorite episode: Midnight.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Favorite Doctor? Oh crud. Would be easier to just say that I didn't like 6 and 7 and was meh on 1. The others are like...neck and neck.
    Favorite episode is the same; kind of. Not really a fan of any episodes so much as a fan of The Doctor himself. I do have a special place in my heart for The Web of Fear. So wanted to see that episode after reading the Target adaptation of it back in....eh....a long, long time ago in state far, far, away. Was crushed when found out it no longer existed on film.
    Favorite companion. Oy. K9, Jamie M., The Brigadier.
    What I like best? The opening credits. Every time they update that I get wow'd. Have yet to dislike the credit scenes.
    Daredevil-Waid, and Hawkeye. (Or was before received cost of cheapest Unaffordable Health Care. At least someone (government insurance companies and congress?) get to enjoy product of my working.

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Are there any pictures of the actors playing the First and Second Doctors in costume yet?
    None, but they only started filming it last week.

Wait...I know you. Captain Clarkie's Avatar

Reece Shearsmith as troughton, that's pretty interesting casting.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

I've already set the reminder timer for this weekends special.

Quote Originally Posted by Comcast TV Guide View Post
    Doctor Who: Doctors Revisted
    New, "The Second Doctor". S1/02, (2013), The second Doctor (Patrick Troughton) is featured in a classic episode that includes an appearance by the emotionless Cybermen.
    Can't wait to see this!
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I can see it. Anyone know who is playing Hartnell? After seeing the first Doctor Who special on all the doctors, I thought that William Russell who played Ian Chesterton would be great today to play Hartnell as the Doctor. He really looks the part.

Who is your favorite Doctor? Companion? and Episode?
    These are too hard...

And what about this series that you like the most?
    I think it's the very specific energy/perspective/wit that the show seems to somehow maintain through all the show runners/writers/actors over the decades. To quote Craig Ferguson "It's all about the triumph if intellect and romance over brute force and cynicism". Also: wanderers in a time machine/space ship is a great plot device.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

7th Doctor. Ace. Either Curse of Fenric or Remembrance of the Daleks. Ghost Light also has a great theatrical quality to it.

What I love about Doctor Who is that the protagonist (usually) uses his intellect to win the day, not a huge gun or his fists. He simply outsmarts and outwits his enemies.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"

David Tennant. No real preference for companion. And End of Time Part 1 and 2 are my favorite, treating them as a single episode. The way the Doctor reaches the end of his rope. Truly magnificent acting. David Tennant's beautiful swan song as the Doctor.
    I'm just like Kino, except I don't have a snazzy coat. Or pistols. Or a talking motorcycle. And I'm not a woman.

https://twitter.com/Ambient_Malice