Page 243 of 515 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7715

Is anyone else sick of the Doctor's companions kissing him?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    Oh Hell Yes.. He is DR.WHO, not James Freakin BOND for Cripes sake.

I don't mind them kissing him once, I am just tired of them falling in love with him and worse, him falling back. I hope Oswin is above Rose and Martha (Amy just wanted to do him for a night and then go marry Rory not love him and have his Time Lord babies). My biggest gripe with David Tennant/RTD Era of Doctor WHo can be summed up with a simple name: ROSE.
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Yeah, at least change it up and let it be a male companion. After all the 9th Doctor seemed to have a wink and a nod bisexual vibe, and our current 11th Doctor has stated a few times in passing that he doesn't mind to at least get flirtatious attention from males.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    I don't mind them kissing him once, I am just tired of them falling in love with him and worse, him falling back. I hope Oswin is above Rose and Martha (Amy just wanted to do him for a night and then go marry Rory not love him and have his Time Lord babies). My biggest gripe with David Tennant/RTD Era of Doctor WHo can be summed up with a simple name: ROSE.
    Yet another reason to appreciate the awesomeness that was Donna Noble. She and the Doctor were mates in the british slang, not mates in the american vernacular. And Oswin 3X better watch it with any possible heavy flirting with the Doctor as he is still married to River Song, and River is a WICKED shot!
    Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 12-31-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

didn't 11 kiss rory?

Lailoni Prime Vespa Stressfactor's Avatar

I believe the version of Clara who got turned into a Dalek indicated that she had been in love with a woman so it seems as though she might be bisexual at least....
    My crazy blog of weird and geeky stuff http://compoundgeekery.blogspot.com/ RANDOM!

"Your Silliness is noted." K-9

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Yet another reason to appreciate the awesomeness that was Donna Noble.
    I think she is the most under-rated companion of the modern area and easily one of the best. I was really excited to see her cast on The Office.

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    didn't 11 kiss rory?
    Yup, Arthur Duvall's facial expression was priceless
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Yeah, at least change it up and let it be a male companion. After all the 9th Doctor seemed to have a wink and a nod bisexual vibe, and our current 11th Doctor has stated a few times in passing that he doesn't mind to at least get flirtatious attention from males.
    So Captain Jack kissing him would be okay but not Rose ?

I think she is the most under-rated companion of the modern area and easily one of the best. I was really excited to see her cast on The Office.
    I think Series 4 was probably the weakest, but, rather ironically, Donna is by far my favorite modern companion.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Agreed on both of these. I don't want the Doctor falling for one of his companions, or vice versa, ever again.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

With Amy , Rose and others it felt forced and weird to do really. But with Clara...there is something there. She has a great delivery and seems to show she can be right with the Doctor. Maybe its her chemistry with Smith that makes it work.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Have they ever explained who's voice it was saying "Silence will fall" during the T.A.R.D.I.S. explosion in "The Pandorica Opens"?

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Agreed on both of these. I don't want the Doctor falling for one of his companions, or vice versa, ever again.
    Reminds me of an interview with Scott Adsit (from one of the clip shows). He is talking about the end scene in the season 2 finale "Doomsday" where Rose breaks down in tears and tells The Doctor that she loves him. Afsit said The Doctor's reply should have been "I think your an ant" or something to that extent. I thought that was pretty funny.

I don't mind them kissing him once, I am just tired of them falling in love with him and worse, him falling back.
    To be fair that only happened with Rose. Madame de Pompedeur (sp?) never got to be a companion, and the waitress from space Titanic met a similar fate.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    To be fair that only happened with Rose. Madame de Pompedeur (sp?) never got to be a companion, and the waitress from space Titanic met a similar fate.
    Martha had feelings for The Doctor but they were unrequited.

Dead in a comic does not mean dead. No matter what THEY say.

I would prefer Clara and the Doc not be involved. End that quick. Even if River forgot they were married, they still are.
    Namor is King! Killraven too. Mantis is the greatest!

Shatterstar is gay. Deadpool is Bi.