Page 160 of 515 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 7715

Has anyone mentioned the theory that Madame Kovarian is an alternate future amy?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Christmas special villain revealed to be played by Richard E Grant

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/22239/th...llain-revealed
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

I wasn't all that impressed with his Doctor to be honest...and if this Christmas Special don't have any flying Great White Sharks I will be dissapointed to say the LEAST!

And am surprised that they can actually call it a Christmas special in these PC/Anti Religious times...especially on that side of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Which Torchwood episodes did he write? The only Torchwood that I though was a massive, crushing fail was Miracle Day. Complete waste of time!
    He wrote Countrycide. Nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    I wasn't all that impressed with his Doctor to be honest...and if this Christmas Special don't have any flying Great White Sharks I will be dissapointed to say the LEAST!

And am surprised that they can actually call it a Christmas special in these PC/Anti Religious times...especially on that side of the pond.
    What the bloody hell are you on about?

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    Christmas special villain revealed to be played by Richard E Grant

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/22239/th...llain-revealed
    The Scream of the Shalka, the animated special wherein Richare E. Grant played the Doctor, is all over YouTube, but I've not seen it beyond the first nine minutes or so. Is it any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by king mob View Post
    He wrote Countrycide. Nuff said!
    What was that episode about? I missed quite a few of the early Torchwood episodes due to the fact that I'd just gotten BBC America at the time and wasn't sure of the schedule.
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 08-08-2012 at 08:48 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Frankly, I've been surprised at just how many of the RTD/Moffet era episodes seemed to revolve positively around churches and/or religion.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

The Scream of the Shalka, the animated special wherein Richare E. Grant played the Doctor, is all over YouTube, but I've not seen it beyond the first nine minutes or so. Is it any good?
    I enjoyed it. It's written by Paul Cornell (Father's Day; Human Nature; Captain Britain & MI:13). Some of the stuff that was being set-up for an ongoing series was kinda out there, but it's an good story and Grant's grump Doctor is great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bringthenoise View Post
    I enjoyed it. It's written by Paul Cornell
    Oooooh, you don't say?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

What was that episode about? I missed quite a few of the early Torchwood episodes due to the fact that I'd just gotten BBC America at the time and wasn't sure of the schedule.
    The one with the village full of cannibals who did it for the lolz. Not a highpoint of British sci-fi.

There has been a few Doctor Who shows on TV recently from different eras of the new generation and something i've noticed is that there's a lot middle-age women on that show? Does the author have mommy issues? lol It's like most of the supporting characters(except for the regular side-kicks) have been middle-age women. Not young girls, not old women, not girls in their 20s/30s, not boy and men of whatever ages but most of the cast have been in magority middle-age women, like the author wants to make a point of it. And I have no idea why. I guess it adds to the excentricity vibe of the show.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

I dunno man, I think maybe you're just noticing what you want to notice? Lie down on the couch, tell me about your childhood...
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Oups I think I hit a sensible cord.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

That Robert E Grant dude. His animated Dr. WHO story. Thought it was kinda meh. But that may just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    It's like most of the supporting characters(except for the regular side-kicks) have been middle-age women. Not young girls, not old women, not girls in their 20s/30s, not boy and men of whatever ages but most of the cast have been in magority middle-age women, like the author wants to make a point of it
    You sure you weren't watching EastEnders by mistake?