Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Six New "Arkham City" Batman Skins Announced

WB Games has announced a half-dozen new skins for the upcoming "Batman: Arkham City" release, allowing gamers to play as Frank Miller's Dark Knight, Bruce Timm's animated Batman and more.

Full article here.

I'll hold off on pre-ordering until someone ponies up a bat-suit with nipples.

The BTAS skin is epic, would be awesome if they made it so you could re-skin all the characters accordingly.

Batman: Beyond needs MUCH taller ears...

============ Just say "NO!" to $4 books. ============

Bat Man Beyond suit looks too much like Black Panther for me, personally.

The BTAS Bat man is my favorite one amongst the group.

Quote Originally Posted by artiepants View Post
    The BTAS skin is epic, would be awesome if they made it so you could re-skin all the characters accordingly.
    I know...it might be weird going through this dark, gritty realistic game with such a cartoony skin.

The Batman Beyond suit looks sexy. That is the suit I want use.

That Batman Beyond suit rocks it out. I don't care for the silver belt, but the overall look more than makes up for it.

It's awesome, but I'm still a little disappointed they didn't add in an Adam West version.

That animated series skin is damn sexy.
    Everything burns...

Earth Fun (Party Earth) Mr_Wayne's Avatar

I want 'em all!!! I prefer the "Earth One" skin to be called Batman Inc. skin thank you very much. Lol!
    “I've always wanted to diversify the DCU, but usually when I do it, James Robinson comes along and kills them all.“ -Grant Morrison

Batman Beyond looks so fucking good. But I want the "Dark Knight" skin the most. I'd feel so badass and like I was playing the graphic novel.

I feel the need to complain about the lack of attribution in this story. Mostly because of the stolen image.

I read the story yesterday on Kotaku. They linked to the original blog that did the legwork. It does seem suspicious that an American-based website would provide links to British distributors for DLC, DLC which would be completely and utterly useless on American consoles.

But check out the link to the original story -- http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...t=3955#p121974

See the words underneath the image? "Batman's current wardrobe (Fan made, not an official WB or Rocksteady image)" At least throw the original website a bone with a link.
    The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

The animated series skin needs a variant with the oval-less chest insignia worn in later episodes of BTAS, and in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

But otherwise, all of them are cool in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
    The animated series skin needs a variant with the oval-less chest insignia worn in later episodes of BTAS, and in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

But otherwise, all of them are cool in their own way.
    They probably thought if they did that, it'd be too similar to the dark knight and normal costume. With the animated series look and the yellow insignia, it really looks like its own skin.

What about a Azrael costume sure he wasn't really Batman but i'd like to see that happening.
    "Citizen Kane clearly isn't the greatest movie ever made for one simple reason: The Predator wasn't in it."