Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Inkthinker View Post
    It definitely feels like a "bridge" novel... it sets up a LOT of massive character changes (especially with Molly) and effectively boots the series beyond the status quo. This is something that every book has done to greater or lesser degrees, but this one really feels like it's flipped the table and reset the board.
    I think you're right. I also think it had to be done in order to continue the series. Each book leading to Changes kept upping the ante in Harry's life and something had to give. Also, I think Ghost Story did a good job of setting things up for the future. It's six months ahead and the world is drastically different, Molly's a mess, the wolves and the Carpenters were barely touched on, and there was no mention of the White Council so there's plenty of ground to cover.

On a different note, any ideas on Cowl's identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueferret View Post
    I think you're right. I also think it had to be done in order to continue the series. Each book leading to Changes kept upping the ante in Harry's life and something had to give. Also, I think Ghost Story did a good job of setting things up for the future. It's six months ahead and the world is drastically different, Molly's a mess, the wolves and the Carpenters were barely touched on, and there was no mention of the White Council so there's plenty of ground to cover.

On a different note, any ideas on Cowl's identity?
    I really liked Ghost Story, showed how strong yet messed up his friends have become. spoilers:
    Wonder if Molly is going to suffer even for what Harry drove her to do? Found it interesting that Thomas went on a six month hunger strike morning for Harry. The seven words Uriel said to Harry may have saved his soul.
    end of spoilers Only a few more weeks until Cold Days comes out.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe