Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Marvel Teases Ultimate Spidey Unmasking

Marvel has released third image promoting "Ultimate Fallout" #4, this time featuring an image that directly teases the unmasking of the new Ultimate Spider-Man in the issue, which is set to stores on August 3.

Full article here.

Maybe it's just me but it looks like there is a lot of hair cramped into that mask.

The title's .1 fan!!! ultimate spider-man. 1 fan!!!'s Avatar

5 more days til i can stopping wetting my pants of too much tensing more like!! And not to forget the body shape looks more like a childs. Hhhmmmm, and the head looks a bit big too, new spideys got more hair?
    Buy comics by Bendis, Millar and Hickman...but stay away from Loeb! (well, his current stuff anyway)

Pull list : The Amazing spider-man, Ult. comics spider-man, Avergers and Justice league

Aw, that's just mean.

On the one hand, I'm very curious to see who the new Spider-man is.
    On the other, if they reveal it early I'd be annoyed they didn't keep it a secret until Fallout #4.

That said, I'm pretty sure this is just a tease and they won't reveal the person tomorrow. We've still got five more days...
    Last edited by Naomi.M; 07-29-2011 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Maybe it's just me but it looks like there is a lot of hair cramped into that mask.
    If it would be a girl. The most likely options would be Gwen of MJ.
    I don't think it is Jessica because she's in Ultimates.

The reason it could be MJ would be because she has had a continuing story in Fallout. She could also have some traces of OZ left in her system which could be used to give her Spider-Powers somehow.

The reason it could be Gwen would be because she was there when Peter died which could be her "the Uncle Ben moment" somehow and she could still have some traces left of Carnage inside of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi.M View Post
    Aw, that's just mean.

On the one hand, I'm very curious to see who the new Spider-man is.
    On the other, if they reveal it early I'd be annoyed they didn't keep it a secret until Fallout #4.

That said, I'm pretty sure this is just a tease and they won't reveal the person tomorrow. We've still got five more days...
    They could have his/her face blackout for the reveal in Fallout #4.
    Last edited by Chaos_Alfa; 07-29-2011 at 07:00 AM.

Amateur Doctor the dot and the line's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    If it would be a girl. The most likely options would be Gwen of MJ.
    I don't think it is Jessica because she's in Ultimates.

The reason it could be MJ would be because she has had a continuing story in Fallout. She could also have some traces of OZ left in her system which could be used to give her Spider-Powers somehow.

The reason it could be Gwen would be because she was there when Peter died which could be her "the Uncle Ben moment" somehow and she could still have some traces left of Carnage inside of her.

They could have his/her face blackout for the reveal in Fallout #4.
    I really hope that it's neither of them.

God, me too. I'm sure Bendis could still make it work but I rather it not be Gwen or MJ. give me Miguel O'Hara, SHIELD agent who didn't do his job of watching the Six for personal reasons and he feels that Spidey died because of him not doing what he was supposed to do. I don't know...something.

I am beginning to think it's Jessica Drew and the Ultimates Spider-woman might be someone else.

I am beginning to think it's Jessica Drew and the Ultimates Spider-woman might be someone else.
    I think it would be to convened if SHIELD could create there own Spider-people (whenever they want).

Honestly at this rate with all the teases, one can only wonder will Marvel have an news article spoiling us who the new Spider-Man is on August 3rd.
    Last edited by Drz; 07-29-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Honestly at this rate with all the teases, one can only wonder will Marvel have an news article spoiling us who the new Spider-Man is on August 5th.
    Well considering it's released on the 3rd that wouldn't be much of a spoiler.

Bet he's a new character. And he's black.

Quote Originally Posted by amharner View Post
    Bet he's a new character. And he's black.
    Are you a time traveler?

Well considering it's released on the 3rd that wouldn't be much of a spoiler.
    Oh wow i can't tell dates now can i, thanks for pointing my error out lol. :( But you knew what i meant!

Default Magic Whammy!

When all this fails they'll just whammy it with the Zodiac Key and be done. Or they'll revive the Chameleon Twin. Even better have peter wake up and do a "It was all a dream..." A-la Dallas from the 80's.