Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

In light of recent events in X-Force, this discussion should be revisited.

EVA would be a certified Hater.
    If Bishop had succeeded, we would've never had AvX. Bishop was right. - Seresecros

san francisco - the free range twink farm

She'd cut a bitch.

Do the froggy.

BANNED

She becomes an unwilling voyeur, or willing depending on whether the relationship between Fantomex and E.V.A. is platonic or romantic, and there is no evidence to support the latter relationship.

Over this work week. SovereignPrince's Avatar

My non-existent god this conversation is filthy. Any mention of that back alley slag is bad enough but to mention her and that wasted Morrison cum stain is dreadful.

But E.v.a. is cool. She's a down @ssed b.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Shinji would look longingly at Psylocke before turning away in disgust at what an undeserving person he was. He'd wonder why anyone would ever consider a weakling like himself a hero, and what it said about the rest of humanity that they could be fooled so easily into believing that a kid who lacked confidence, whose own father looked at him with eyes narrowed in disdain, could ever protect the world from instrumentality. As he slowly collapsed into an embryonic position while wishing fervently that the world would cease to exist, the voice of his mother would fill the cockpit and remind him that even though being around other people can bring you pain, it could also bring you happiness. Life was worth living, and people were worth protecting; All Shinji had to do was believe in himself. With that in mind, he'd exit unit 01, and shyly approach Betsy and tell her that he thought she was...nice.

Gazing through his scope a rooftop away, Fantomex takes the shot. He hates everything emo.
    Last edited by Ian Pressman; 05-11-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignPrince View Post
    My non-existent god this conversation is filthy. Any mention of that back alley slag is bad enough but to mention her and that wasted Morrison cum stain is dreadful.

But E.v.a. is cool. She's a down @ssed b.
    When I go to Morrisoncon, I'll take pictures of Morrison cumming all over me while calling me Fantomex and post it here.

Look up "Lilith's Brood."

There is your answer.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Shinji would look longingly at Psylocke before turning away in disgust at what an undeserving person he was. He'd wonder why anyone would ever consider a weakling like himself a hero, and what it said about the rest of humanity that they could be fooled so easily into believing that a kid who lacked confidence, whose own father looked at him with eyes narrowed in disdain, could ever protect the world from instrumentality. As he slowly collapsed into an embryonic position while wishing fervently that the world would cease to exist, the voice of his mother would fill the cockpit and remind him that even though being around other people can bring you pain, it could also bring you happiness. Life was worth living, and people were worth protecting; All Shinji had to do was believe in himself. With that in mind, he'd exit unit 01, and shyly approach Betsy and tell her that he thought she was...nice.

Gazing through his scope a rooftop away, Fantomex takes the shot. He hates everything emo.
    Wrong EVA. That's Neon Genesis Evangelion. There's a slight difference between the EVAs. The only commonality is both biomechanoids are female.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    Look up "Lilith's Brood."

There is your answer.
    Thanks for the reference. I looked it up and it sounds like a fantastic and heavy work of science fiction and commentary on the human struggle. I will be tracking those books down. Thanks again, Phoenix Egg.

Back away slowly before they see and run off this forum.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Thanks for the reference. I looked it up and it sounds like a fantastic and heavy work of science fiction and commentary on the human struggle. I will be tracking those books down. Thanks again, Phoenix Egg.
    You're welcome! I've only read the first book, but it was crazy interesting.

The concept is something I could see KG introducing into the X-mythos. He just did the interchangeable sex thing with the Apex.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!