Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Used to play it. Went Fire with flight and took Batman as mentor. I don't normally play it to much often seeing as none of my friends are interested in it.. But I played for PC.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

I like the new DLC additions. The Hand of Fate operations are fun!
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"

Lol, there is really people still playing this game ?

From what I can see, server populations are still very high. The US server, from all reports, often has long wait times to log in. The EU server has high population but rarely any wait times.
    I quite enjoy the game, personally.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"

Yay! Personal lairs are coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-Ill View Post
    Part of me wants to be a dude with no powers like Batman or Nightwing. Just a bad-ass street-level crimefighter in Gotham, but with a very arrogant costume.
    I love that, 'a very arrogant costume'. That just sounds great to me.

One thing I do enjoy about the game, though I play it rarely, is the creativity I see among fellow players. I see costumes that look so badass you almost want to read a series based on the character. I've also seen several VERY well done iterations of Iron Man, Thor, and enough Kryptonians to fill two bottled cities. Not a bad MMO, but I'm just coming down from EQOA (formerly of PS2 fame), and I find myself playing my DCUO character once every few weeks or so.

Default DC Universe Online

So, does anyone still play this?
    Facebook page dedicated to short films! - https://www.facebook.com/shortstuffmovies

BANNED

Every now and then. I'm too busy in college to play consistently.

I play every long now and then. It's a fun game for a couple months, but it gets repetitive fast.

If you like the repetitive end-game gear grind raiding kind of thing, it's the game for you. Personally, I much prefer the leveling game, and the trip to max level (30) in that game is amazingly short for an MMO.
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey

Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    I play every long now and then. It's a fun game for a couple months, but it gets repetitive fast.

If you like the repetitive end-game gear grind raiding kind of thing, it's the game for you. Personally, I much prefer the leveling game, and the trip to max level (30) in that game is amazingly short for an MMO.
    I used to play and was in beta, but got bored of it since nobody I knew played it. And when I would find out that people did play it, they were on console as I prefer to play over PC. I was all for the duo missions with someone. So now, I have it downloaded but not patched up. Waiting for Marvel Heroes, but am looking for something that will take me away from World of Warcraft.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Second best at what I do. Shocking Techno Girl's Avatar

I play on PS3, Electric Healer; Hero PVE side.
    Join the CBR SHSO chat!
    Akira the Phone: Let's do some math. 5 million users...let's say 1 million are active daily. 4 Noirs a day. That's a few years for all active players to get him.

I also play now and again (im in a now fase ahah).

Hopefully they'll add more story soon. That's what keeps me coming back. Not a big fan of grinding and getting the best everything. Just tell me a good story
    Facebook page dedicated to short films! - https://www.facebook.com/shortstuffmovies

I do like the whole open world free roaming. One of the best things to do was just flying around Metropolis or Gotham and watching other heroes/villains either be flying around or even running up buildings.
    Keep Moving Forward.

Born under a wandrin Star Tobias March's Avatar

Such a disappointment, particularly after being spoiled for years by CoH's character creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Xistel View Post
    I also play now and again (im in a now fase ahah).

Hopefully they'll add more story soon. That's what keeps me coming back. Not a big fan of grinding and getting the best everything. Just tell me a good story
    Keep in mind that it was always intended as an action game, with a strong focus on the end game raiding. They're intentionally light on story, and they intend to stay that way.
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey