Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Didn't he already did a few episodes back?
    The last episode we saw him in(with his father) still had the complaining in parts IIRC. By the end he might of been ok, but that's just a portion of one episode. He'd just lost his father so he could of been dealing with that more then his jealously issues. We'll know he's over it if we don't hear him talking about it anymore.

At the very least he needs to drop it until they've actually defeated Mumm-ra and Lion-O actually becomes king(If that ever happens).

EDIT: Someone remind me again..the rest of the Cat Kingdom or whatever are..dead? Taken prisoner?
    Last edited by Surtur; 04-27-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    The last episode we saw him in(with his father) still had the complaining in parts IIRC. By the end he might of been ok, but that's just a portion of one episode. He'd just lost his father so he could of been dealing with that more then his jealously issues. We'll know he's over it if we don't hear him talking about it anymore.

At the very least he needs to drop it until they've actually defeated Mumm-ra and Lion-O actually becomes king(If that ever happens).

EDIT: Someone remind me again..the rest of the Cat Kingdom or whatever are..dead? Taken prisoner?
    Go this from the Toonzone boards, so it is suspect but it seems we get clues to your question in "The Pit" episode tomorrow which introduces Pumyra.

Discover it seems to be mostly speculation, but it does seem logical:

spoilers:
    The reason Pumyra hates Lion-O is he is seen as a Coward and or a Traitor plus person to blame for the enslavement, suffering and great number of deaths of Thundarian citizens. Of course we know it's because he's trying to keep the power stones from Mumm-Ra, but the Average citizen see the Cats as cowards or worse.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by HVulpes; 04-27-2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Spoilers to speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post

He has seem to be less hostile towards him and acts like an actual brother so maybe things are improving.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

I loved seeing Pumyra again. Hopefully the show last long enough to see Linx 0 again in more than a cameo and Bengali introduced. I do hope they keep Pumyra around and not send her off to watch over whatever cats they save from the mine.

So . . . did Kit and Kat ever get their stuff back?
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    So . . . did Kit and Kat ever get their stuff back?
    I think it's a two parter.

I think the concept of a "klepto-voyant" is actually pretty interesting.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

BANNED

This series has been disappointing. I guess my expectations went too high because of the premiere. Won't be too sad if it's cancelled.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Season Finale:

Oh come on, that goes well beyond unintentional shipping now! I mean, Pumyra sinks her own ship with evil revelations, and five minutes later, not only is Kit giving him a pep talk by herself, but she's also handing him his phallic symbol of manhood back.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

I was hoping Tigra would be the one to give Lion-O the pep talk, like an older brother should, but whatevs. Still sticking with the series as I'm confident CN will produce a much worse show in it's place and instead of hoping for canellation I'm hoping it continues because I hate to have a horrible show to replace it

I want another season and i wanna see Pumyra get her ass handed too her
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    This series has been disappointing. I guess my expectations went too high because of the premiere. Won't be too sad if it's cancelled.
    The show's quality has definitely declined since the first few episodes.

Theories on Pumyra

1 She's evil.
    2 She was resurrected by Mum-ra and was taint by his power. Cured next season she becomes good.
    3 Zuko moment. Turns evil this season, turns good next season.

Yeah I'm with others when I say did it ever occur to some that when Mum-ra brought Pumyra back theres a good possibility she came back wrong? Pet Cemetery style and that the Pumyra we've been seeing isn't the real Pumyra or someone under mind control due to Mum-ra's power

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Oh I'm sure she's warped, I have no doubt of that. He basically zoned in on her rage and vengeance in her dying moments and made a ressurected one that was basically an incarnation of that.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen