Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Marvel Releases Gamma-Powered "Fear Itself"-Themed Teaser

Day 3 of Marvel Comics' roll-out of mysterious, post-"Fear Itself" teaser pics showcases what appears to be Red She-Hulk.

Full article here.

Well, guess it's not a magic event.

Looks more like a new New Avengers line-up than anything.

No complaints on their choices so far though. Betty could be interesting in a team dynamic, considering that her She-Hulk is kinda abrasive and naughty.

Once and Future King Drew Mathieu's Avatar

This is a very curious teaser. I have to say, I like Red She-Hulk more than her green predecessor, but I'm wondering even more about what this all means for Marvel in December.
    Visit my comic book blog at: http://tbccomics.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post

No complaints on their choices so far though. Betty could be interesting in a team dynamic, considering that her She-Hulk is kinda abrasive and naughty.
    If this is the Mighty, this should be the Mighty Avengers line up.

It's too bad marvel stopped using that adjective.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post

I would agree, except for the line up of creators on the panel -- no Bendis. Adding a Hulk family character goes right along with my theory / hope for a Defenders book.

Yep, doesn't seem to be a magic event.
    So, it's most likely the NA lineup
    Ofcourse there is a change that this is some new team, maybe Defenders or something though that's probably unlikely.
    There's also the possibility that this has something to do with the Mighty, since IF and Strange are among them and Red She-Hulk could be one of those two unidentified female characters.
    Last edited by Tommy X; 07-13-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    I would agree, except for the line up of creators on the panel -- no Bendis. Adding a Hulk family character goes right along with my theory / hope for a Defenders book.
    Is being actually going to be there at the con? If so, and he's just not showing up at that panel, then it says a lot. But if he's not there at all, then his absence probably doesn't say anything.

Yep, doesn't seem to be a magic event.
    So, it's most likely the NA lineup
    Ofcourse there is a change that this is some new team, maybe Defenders or something though that's probably unlikely.
    There's also the possibility that this has something to do with the Mighty, since IF and Strange are among them and Red She-Hulk could be one of those two unidentified female characters.

This has got to be the new line up for New Avengers or some sort of mini dealing with the fallout of these people being the mighty and what happens to them after they give back their upgrade power from Odin.

I guessing it's really the New Avengers line up sense Bendis,Joe and other have said that all of the Avengers roster will have changes.Now if in the next two day or so their is a teaser for Dardevil and or Luke Cage then that will give us our answer.

Continuing the code from yesterday's post...

RED = "everyone", "you", "love"
    BROWN = "fight", "to", "save"
    ORANGE = "shut", "the", "engines"
    YELLOW = "the", "universe", "will"

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Is being actually going to be there at the con? If so, and he's just not showing up at that panel, then it says a lot. But if he's not there at all, then his absence probably doesn't say anything.
    I'm not for certain, but I would think so.

I'm just saying, Nick Spencer, Greg Pak, and Cullen Bunn on a panel don't scream Avengers to me.

Straight Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    I'm not for certain, but I would think so.

I'm just saying, Nick Spencer, Greg Pak, and Cullen Bunn on a panel don't scream Avengers to me.
    Those panels can be deceiving though. Sometimes they seem to put writers on there just because they are at the Con. It doesn't necessarily mean that one of them is writing this book.
    CaptainAmerica Hawkeye Avengers NewAvengers UncannyAvengers AvengersWorld

Bendis has taken a break from cons because his schedule has been too packed with other stuff. In particular the powers pilot. So don't take anything from him not being on a panel.

i see "thunderbolts" on red she hulk right forearm, so maybe shes heading there, while as we saw Iron Fist has heroes for hire placed front and center. As for strange, means hes prolly getting a solo book to regain his title
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg

Straight Edge

I posted this in the Dr Strange treaser thread, but not sure if anyone will be looking at that anymore, so I'll repost here.

I just saw this on Brevoort's Formspring this morning. Probably has something to do with these teasers...

more hawkeye mini series anytime soon? would mcann still be doing hawkeye if the series hadn't been cancelled?

Hawkeye will be headlining in a series coming up shortly, stay tuned.

TomBrevoort responded 1 hour ago
    http://www.formspring.me/TomBrevoort...63898529173169
    CaptainAmerica Hawkeye Avengers NewAvengers UncannyAvengers AvengersWorld