Page 6 of 668 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
    Mistress of Magnetism Mitteloss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZPolaris View Post
    Gaga says, "Happy Polaris Week you little Mutant Monsters!"
    Ha, love this <3 Love GaGa.
    "We can fight all day, Sunfire. But I still won't belong to anyone- but myself. And it's been a while since I've been able to say that."- Polaris, X-Men #187.

Elder Member

Polaris Week is over and I am left wondering what we could have and should have brought up? Perhaps what her relationships to Wanda and Pietro should look like going forward and more questions about what people thought about the different era's in Lorna's history. But, in all I thought it went well and now look forward to next week which will be SDCC week.

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Random question....Does anyone know where I can download Polaris for MUGEN?

Mistress of Magnetism Mitteloss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Polaris Week is over and I am left wondering what we could have and should have brought up? Perhaps what her relationships to Wanda and Pietro should look like going forward and more questions about what people thought about the different era's in Lorna's history. But, in all I thought it went well and now look forward to next week which will be SDCC week.
    I'm really excited for next week too and all the news to come out from it. :D

And sorry TGU... I don't even know what 'MUGEN' is.
    "We can fight all day, Sunfire. But I still won't belong to anyone- but myself. And it's been a while since I've been able to say that."- Polaris, X-Men #187.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    And sorry TGU... I don't even know what 'MUGEN' is.
    It's a fighting game engine, I downloaded it the other day and can't seem to find anywhere to download Lorna.

Elder Member

According to Amazon.com they are releasing Five Miles South of the Universe in Hardcover in January.

http://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Legacy-2...0935979&sr=1-4

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    I'm really excited for next week too and all the news to come out from it. :D
    The October solits and news from SDCC should certainly keep our interest for the week, plus X-Men Legacy is about to go into high gear with a new issue every 2-3 weeks.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-17-2011 at 02:03 PM.

AnnaLynne McCord Hair looks identical to polaris hair

Lorna Lehnsherr

Quote Originally Posted by psynetrix View Post
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Polaris Week. Don't miss any opportunities to talk about the character and create buzz!

I have some updates in the Polaris Chronicles Blog:

• Polaris vs. Vulcan
    • "Wild horses and all" (whatever that means!)
    • A very cute pin up of Lorna and Eric the Red
    • It's wednesday... so it's Swimsuit Polaris!

Enjoy!

I think the "Wild Horses" comment was in reference to the song, "Wild Horses" by the Rolling Stones, which helped making The Sunday's popularity rise in 1992 (near the time of that comment) after they covered the song.

Wild Horses by The Sundays
    *Sigh of relief* Just checked, and yep... Polaris is still Magneto's daughter. Dodged another bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Random question....Does anyone know where I can download Polaris for MUGEN?
    I used to play mugen and I had Polaris as a character. Unfortunately, I don't anymore but I remember downloading her off mugen infinity. You should try there.

As a character, she wasn't very good. She's a rogue edit with magneto's moves but it felt really clumsy using her. There was another X-factor Polaris wip that looked amazing with a new moveset but to my knowledge it was never finished.

I have grown attached to my Polaris avatar. I may keep it a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by bongy View Post
    I used to play mugen and I had Polaris as a character. Unfortunately, I don't anymore but I remember downloading her off mugen infinity. You should try there.

As a character, she wasn't very good. She's a rogue edit with magneto's moves but it felt really clumsy using her. There was another X-factor Polaris wip that looked amazing with a new moveset but to my knowledge it was never finished.
    Thanks, I found her and played around with some of her attacks...she plays a little bit more like Magneto now lol

Elder Member

Thanks, I found her and played around with some of her attacks...she plays a little bit more like Magneto now lol
    As you know it was an uphill battle for me to convince fans online that it's not an either or choice between Magneto and Lorna being playable, convincing the game makers is the really hard part.

I have both Polaris and Magneto in my game.

Elder Member

I have both Polaris and Magneto in my game.
    The fun of modding if I had to guess?

By the way X-Men Destiny will be out at the end of September last I checked.

The fun of modding if I had to guess?

By the way X-Men Destiny will be out at the end of September last I checked.
    Yes

That's pretty soon, I'm guessing we'll be seeing a bulk about this game this week since it's been pretty slow releasing info.