Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: BOOM! Studios Titles On Sale July 13, 2011

BOOM! Studios has provided CBR with advance looks at new titles on sale July 13, including "Stan Lee's Starborn" #8, "Hellraiser" #3, "Space Warped" #2, and "Farscape" #21!

Full article here.

Default Check out Starborn....

If I can encourage as many people as possible to give Starborn, The Traveller and Soldier Zero a try.....I think they are terrific!
    If the shoe fits: "a crankly old man standing just on the edge of a crowd gathered for a concert and stamping his feet yelling at the crowd to stop having fun, that they don't know what fun is."

starborn!!!
    SPACE FOR RENT!

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

While I agree Starborn is excellent, I'm still on the fence whether or not I'm just going to trade wait it since it looks to be coming to an end in a handful of months... I'm thinking of just waiting and picking up the entire Stan Lee collection in trade. =\
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Starborn 8, tradewaiting Farscape.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I will have to pick up the Starborn trade once it becomes available. That said I personally am very excited for Space Warped #2 as it is actually really nicely done and the #1 issue made me cry with laughter. I recommend it to everyone (who has seen star wars otherwise it is wasted)

Hellraiser 3
    a/(1-1) - a/0

That they are coming to an end makes me want to pick them up even less. It would be great if Boom Studio has a Boom Universe with tie-ins between these titles and Irredeemable/Incorruptable... I know that's not going to happen but it is nice for them to have 2 distinct verses. And now one is going away?