Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    He usually does that, but during that period, he wasn't doing that. He was beating the crap out of people, he was breaking bones and he was not chearfull in the least. He was in a Batman fase. That's why he shouldn't have been joking in the NA, because he wasn't doing it in his books.
    That was diffrent, he was alone, and working twords vengeance, or moping.

when he was with the NA he had purpose, and could distance himself.

Their is a difference between him tracking down his "mothers" would be killer and Him fighting ninjas when he doesn't have the rage motivating him

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    That was diffrent, he was alone, and working twords vengeance, or moping.

when he was with the NA he had purpose, and could distance himself.

Their is a difference between him tracking down his "mothers" would be killer and Him fighting ninjas when he doesn't have the rage motivating him
    Yeah, but she was still dying and he was still feeling horrible about it. There had to be exterior signs, even in Spider-Man.
    Also, it would look more consistent. The way it was written, it looked like solo Spider-Man and NA Spider-Man were two diferent characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    Yeah, but she was still dying and he was still feeling horrible about it. There had to be exterior signs, even in Spider-Man.
    Also, it would look more consistent. The way it was written, it looked like solo Spider-Man and NA Spider-Man were two diferent characters.
    not to me, it looked like he was at work trying to deal with the major crisis they were dealing with there, while not dwelling on his problems, having been in the same situation i can relate with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    not to me, it looked like he was at work trying to deal with the major crisis they were dealing with there, while not dwelling on his problems, having been in the same situation i can relate with that.
    Look, I'm not asking for much. Just a small pause on the lame jokes to show he wasn't in his best mood.
    Also, it was Bendis himself that said he wasn't going to reference things that happened in the spider-books. He didn't felt the need to defend it as much as you.

I'm not against but i think it be better if he were on reserve status as other characters could use the push.

Washington.... the state not the place with the monuments.

Couldn't they just put one of his clones in there? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex6166 View Post
    Couldn't they just put one of his clones in there? :)
    Well, can't see Kain in there, but Ben Reilly as an Avenger? That could be interesting.

Default Should Spiderman be part of the Avengers?

Should Spiderman be part of Avengers or not

If yes then Why?

If no then Why?

Welcome to the 1283174912030th thread about Spider-Man being an Avenger.

Spider-Man was included into the Avengers by Editorial mandate. Most of the writers who have worked in the Avengers stories in the past felt that Spider-Man works best alone and mis-understood. A lot of folks at Marvel feel that Spider-Man should not have been a member of the Avengers because it takes away his unique charm. If at all possible, Spider-Man would be excluded from the Avengers.

Ever since the introduction of Superior Spider-Man, Spock has been seen a whole lot less in the stories. And the trend is likely to continue.

BANNED

No but he should cross over with them.

Yes, when it's a New Avengers style team as opposed to a more classic lineup.

It's been nine years... Can't we just let it go... Spider-Man has already been avenger for decade now... It's over, there is no need to talk about it anymore...
    All stories are imaginary, so you get to decide what's important and what isn't. Continuity is fluid.

-Jeff Brady

Quoted for truth....

I've always like Spider-Man as an Avenger. I mean, if Batman can be a member of the Justice League, surely Spider-Man can be an Avenger. Hard to see Spider-Man as more "misunderstood" or as more of a loner than freaking Batman.

He has the same sense of morals and personal responsibility that you'd hope to see in an Avenger. He's friends with many of the Avengers. Why not?

It sure makes more sense than Wolverine, who's whole gimmick is stabbing people to death, being on the Avengers.
    For the best in comic reviews visit:

WEEKLY COMIC BOOK REVIEW

That genie is already out of the bottle, he is an Avenger, even if not appearing in the books, he will be considered an Avenger unless they go for a stupid reboot like DC. So this question is all sorts of useless like asking if Hulk should be an Avenger.