Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: BOOM! Studios Titles On Sale July 6, 2011

BOOM! Studios has provided CBR with advance looks at new titles on sale July 6, including "Elric: The Balance Lost" #1, "Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers" #8, "Irredeemable" #27, and "Stan Lee's Starborn" vol. 1!

Full article here.

Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers #8
    Irredeemable #27
    Pull List:
    Incredible Hulk,Hulk,Punisher Max,Ultimate Spider-Man,Amazing Spider-Man,Thor,Captain America,New Avengers, Uncanny X-Men,XForce

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Irredeemable #27
    ...and not sure what else. CBR's non-forums sites aren't working for me so I can't even see that article.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

http://lordtoede.blogspot Scott M Davis's Avatar

Starborn Vol 1!
    Irredeemable
    Elric
    Pull List: Valiant Titles, All New Marvel Now Titles, Popeye Classics, Haunted Horror.

elric and starborn!
    SPACE FOR RENT!

Default Starborn!

Starborn is a must read before the cross over.....I am talking out of my @$$ right now, but I sure loved the first story arc and I would encourage any one to get out there and give it a try!

Irredeemable has already proven itself...but it is for an older audience.
    If the shoe fits: "a crankly old man standing just on the edge of a crowd gathered for a concert and stamping his feet yelling at the crowd to stop having fun, that they don't know what fun is."

Irredeemable #27
    Starborn vol. 1
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Default Okay...so I am geeking out about six months later...

Okay, so I started a thread on the Boom Studios crossover and just today I got a chance to read Soldier Zero #2-5 for the first time.

The Split Second men are in it and mentioned!! So the cross over links up the Travelers enemies with SZ and Starborn with SZ because of the other Alien races...

Lets get this story started!!

Please don't cancel this book.....if you do, do an Application Nine miniseries or something. The other thing I was wondering is that Soldier One is still inhabiting those wolves and I looked through my issues and I don't think they have resurfaced.....
    If the shoe fits: "a crankly old man standing just on the edge of a crowd gathered for a concert and stamping his feet yelling at the crowd to stop having fun, that they don't know what fun is."