Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: The Late List: Counting Comics No Shows

From "All-Star Batman" to "The Twelve," CBR runs down 15 of the most rampant late comics NOT on store shelves today to find out how long they've been late, what's taking so long and when to expect them to finally ship.

Full article here.

Sonic Disrupters #8 anyone????

Washington.... the state not the place with the monuments.

All Star Batman. Man, I WILL be buying it whenever it comes out, which will be sometime late next year no doubt. It gets criticism, but I was talking with people about that scene in the yellow room with Hal Jordan. Jim Lee is working on Justice League and I'll probably get that, too.

Image Comics #4. I still haven't got #3 yet. If you're like me and remember the beginning of Image Comics, it's kind of appropriate to be that late. Everything was delayed after while.

Wildsiderz #3. Woah. It was a fun little concept, but I image it wasn't the hit the creator wanted it to be. How many years has it been? That message on his website has been there for about three years atleast, so...

...how is that Spider-man thing he was working on coming along?
    Last edited by Alex6166; 06-30-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Shameful shameful shameful.

What about Daredevil/Bullseye: The Target?

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

What no talk of the wait on Whatever Happened to Baron Von Shock #5 ?
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

A bit too many typos in that article, I think.

And, no, Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #11 didn't really spoil much at all.

great article! nice to remind companies of promises kept - hopefully DC does what it says for the relaunch.

Lady Mechanika #2... the heck with it.

You know, my feeling is that if they come out they come out. If they don't that leaves me able to pick up another title in the mean time. I have been waiting for a couple titles to be finished but don't expect them anytime soon.

Gutsville #4 from Image Comics, by Si Spurrier and Frazer Irving is apparently back on track as well. #3 came out March 2008, making it 40 months!

Irving has recently stated he's "finishing it". I think it's a similar situation to The Twelve, where they're waiting for the final three issues to be finished before soliciting!

Re: Captain America:White, Brevoort noted on his Formspring recently that the series is still being worked on, slowly but surely, and will be solicited once it's finished.

I miss Fell.
    Last edited by JosephS; 06-30-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex6166 View Post
    Wildsiderz #3. Woah. It was a fun little concept, but I image it wasn't the hit the creator wanted it to be. How many years has it been? That message on his website has been there for about three years atleast, so...
    I know I should be mad and not buy it out of spite, but I totally dug the first few issues and will probably snap them up when they come out. I mean, it was like an '80s toyline crossed with an '80s teen movie. How is that not a great combo?
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephS View Post
    Re: Captain America:White, Brevoort noted on his Formspring recently that the series is still being worked on, slowly but surely, and will be solicited once it's finished.
    What's Tim Sale up to anyways? After Heroes folded i figured we'd be seeing more of him soon (i mean, he used to be a monthly artist!) but he hasn't done any work since has he? Did Hollywood suck him up?

============ Just say "NO!" to $4 books. ============

People still want ASBAR? Bless.