Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Wallace Schools "MIster Terrific"

Veteran television writer Eric Wallace is set to explore the ultra-smart, ultra-cool Mister Terrific in the character's first-ever ongoing solo series. What's not to love?

Full article here.

BANNED

Woot finally get to see the DC Top 3 Intelligence List.

Was there still a Terry Sloane? And with all this emphasis on him being an eligible bachelor and single, is Michael Holt not still a widower?

American at the Crossroad
    This weird geometrically shaped place in northern VA...

I wasn't going to get this when I saw it first announced, but the last interview got me interested, and this one clinched it for me. I just feel kind of cheated because I was into finding out how he was going to get his intelligence back in the JSA, but now it seems that story doesn't even matter since DC decided the JSA is just a "concept" and moved the JLA to the first team ever.

I doubt this series will last (honestly, I give it about 18 months based on him not being a big name character, never having had a series before, the still iffy nature of fans' reception to this whole DCnU stuff, and books like Azrael, JSA All Stars, and R.E.B.E.L.S. not able to make due with sales for the most part), but I hope it does and that somehow he becomes a catalyst for getting a new JSA together.
    Last edited by charlesjbaserap; 06-30-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Default Meh

I'm kinda with charlesjbaserap here. I'll give this a miss. :L
    Check out my blog: http://markkilkelly.blogspot.com/

And my animation portfolio: http://markkilkelly.weebly.com/

Can't decide. The interview sounds very promising, but Michael Holt has never been a fav. of mine. Oh, what's the harm in picking up issue #1?
    Amazing Spider-Man, Carnage vs. Deadpool

definetly picking this up. Seems like a must buy for the DCnU. We get to see the top 3 smartest people, and some answers about the JL and JSA

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HopeLantern View Post
    Can't decide. The interview sounds very promising, but Michael Holt has never been a fav. of mine. Oh, what's the harm in picking up issue #1?
    No Harm at all provide u have the money or buy at a store where u can flip through issues. Besides whole point of relaunch is trying new stuff.

Well, if it was one of those "First issue for a buck" things then maybe. Either way I for one wouldn't be too interested. I don't see a lot of potential in this either.
    Check out my blog: http://markkilkelly.blogspot.com/

And my animation portfolio: http://markkilkelly.weebly.com/

Does Cap Talk About Me? Disrupter's Avatar

This is THE book that I knew I had to try in the relaunch.

Something about the artwork and the character grabbed me by the balls.

The hint that he may be involved in JLA in the future is pretty exciting too.

Thumbs up

Not gunna lie. It sounds like Iron Man.

This is definitely a time to pick up a lot of first issues you are interested in or curios about, than cut back next month. This is an exciting new time. I think this book has a lot of promise

I predict fail. Maybe not Nth man fail, or Chuck Norris Karate Commandos, or even Solarman fail. But fail none the less.

Can the comic end with a PSA where a bunch of kids high-5 and say "PLAY-FAIR"?

ye of little faith, this comic has loads of promise especially seein it is the only link to the JSA

Does Cap Talk About Me? Disrupter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    This is definitely a time to pick up a lot of first issues you are interested in or curios about, than cut back next month. This is an exciting new time. I think this book has a lot of promise
    I agree. It just has that special something...that flair to it.