Here's the thread on the Classic Comics Forum for all of your tangential and off-topic conversations (although, as you know - that sort of thing isn't exactly discouraged in other threads).
Talk about your family, your jobs, your good times and bad times.
The Board Rules apply so no personal attacks, no spam, treat each other respectfully etc...
I will keep a close eye on this thread, to ensure that it is doing what we want it to do. If the tone becomes too negative, I'll bring the experiment to an end.
Some basic parameters:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Keep Political and Religious talk to a minimum
- If you are going to discuss something controversial, don't just say "So and So sucks" and walk off.
- If someone has written something that upsets you - take a deep breath and remember that this is just the internet
- Speak to me about anything you think should be removed from the thread or if you need an issue addressed
Return to this initial post from time to time, as I may tweak the rules.
Have fun, but not too much fun.