Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    Not the mini Cyborg the one in the Young Justice animated style at the 33,4,and 26 second marks.
    yeah thats the design I was referrign too. This signifies one of 3 things for me.

1. He is appearing on Young Justice
    2. There will be a new Justice League Cartoon
    3. That is his design for an upcoming Justice League movie such as Flashpoint

I'm eager to find out which option proves to be true. Here is a higher quality video:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...borg-clip.html

Wow, thanks for sharing that vid! I can't wait for a new Justice League cartoon! Hopefullt tha's what we'll be getting! But I don't think Young Justice should or needs to end. They can run concurrently.
    Last edited by Captain13; 01-02-2013 at 08:52 PM.

BANNED

Oh my bad, I just saw the still. Yeah looks like it's Young Justice. Which isn't surprising, that show has everyone now.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    EDIT:

Hey just came across this on youtube

is Cyborg going to appear on Young Justice or is there a new Justice League cartoon coming out?
    :O Best looking Cyborg, way better than Justice League Doom. Looks like young justice.[/QUOTE]

Not really a fan of that design. Looks like he's just wearing white pants. Kinda reminds me of a bad Cyborg cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    Not really a fan of that design. Looks like he's just wearing white pants. Kinda reminds me of a bad Cyborg cosplay.
    Yeah, he needs shoulder pads, red orbs instead of blue ones, and less gray. They are really showing off his football player side. The even made his boots look like sneakers lol. I prefer the Justice League Doom look, but I like his half-face to be white. It makes him look less like Batman.

Also you have to like that dubstep in the background. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    yeah thats the design I was referrign too. This signifies one of 3 things for me.

1. He is appearing on Young Justice
    2. There will be a new Justice League Cartoon
    3. That is his design for an upcoming Justice League movie such as Flashpoint

I'm eager to find out which option proves to be true. Here is a higher quality video:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...borg-clip.html
    If it is Young Justice, seems wierd they'd be doing that "newest member of the Justice League" thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain13 View Post
    Yeah, he needs shoulder pads, red orbs instead of blue ones, and less gray. They are really showing off his football player side. The even made his boots look like sneakers lol. I prefer the Justice League Doom look, but I like his half-face to be white. It makes him look less like Batman.

Also you have to like that dubstep in the background. =]
    I've been critical (as have many many others) of Lee's Cyborg design for being too robotic and bulky. It's funny, I don't think this design is robotic and bulky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    I've been critical (as have many many others) of Lee's Cyborg design for being too robotic and bulky. It's funny, I don't think this design is robotic and bulky enough.
    Yeah, it's the shoulders that bother me the most. It's like they watched an under armor commercial and turned the football player in that into Cy. He just needs a tiny bit more shoulder coverage. The Justice League Doom design is still better than this one IMO. Gotta love the MJ glove he has in Doom.

Okay, I take back most of what I said. I like this design. It's grown on me.

Still needs to replace the blue parts with red though. And he's missing his chest logo.

I assume it is for YJ unless they are doing a new JL Show.

Still seems like that was exactly the same description Geoff Johns gave us.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by Captain13 View Post
    Okay, I take back most of what I said. I like this design. It's grown on me.

Still needs to replace the blue parts with red though. And he's missing his chest logo.
    Nice screen caps bro, like I said best Cyborg design ever.

I actually prefer the blue over the red.

I actually prefer the blue over the red.
    I would prefer red for three reasons.

1) It matches his eye better

2) I just think that it works better for the costume

3) Red is becoming an important motif to the Cyborg character. He and the Apokaliptans all have red orbs. He works in the "Red Room" which will probably have a connection to Red Tornado, Red Torpedo, and Red Volcano.
    This Red motif is even acknowledged by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee is Justice League issue 3 and Justice League issue 9.

In issue 3, we see that Cyborg is blasted by red boom tube energy, which allows him to teleport in this continuity.

In issue 9, several characters have flashbacks to showcase who they are. Superman's flashback is Blue, Batman's is Black, Wonder Woman's is Gold, Green Lantern's is Green, and Cyborg's is red.

Finally, Cyborg's scanners from his red eye display what he sees in a red light.

The eye has always been red, but this new design is still relatively new, and I was speaking in terms of the new animated Cyborg design.

If we are talking about the predominantly silver Cyborg look than sure red works. But if you throw in some black etc, another primary color helps out. Too much red is just overly aggressive to me.

I just don't see the color red being that integral to the character as your making it come off as.

An unbalanced amount of red just doesn't look good to me, Say for example the current Teen Titans team:

this team desperately needs another primary color. One of the things I love about Justice League is that the team has a very diverse amount of bright primary colors in the group. Unless a book or character is suppose to be dark and moody and characters need to fit the tone of that book (like Batman), I like heroes to be bright and colorful.

I think red works with the current comic design we see, but the blue color scheme suites this animated design nicely

The eye has always been red, but this new design is still relatively new, and I was speaking in terms of the new animated Cyborg design.

If we are talking about the predominantly silver Cyborg look than sure red works. But if you throw in some black etc, another primary color helps out. Too much red is just overly aggressive to me.

I just don't see the color red being that integral to the character as your making it come off as.

An unbalanced amount of red just doesn't look good to me, Say for example the current Teen Titans team:

this team desperately needs another primary color. One of the things I love about Justice League is that the team has a very diverse amount of bright primary colors in the group. Unless a book or character is suppose to be dark and moody and characters need to fit the tone of that book (like Batman), I like heroes to be bright and colorful.

I think red works with the current comic design we see, but the blue color scheme suites this animated design nicely
    Did Superboy ever end up wearing anything like this?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...