Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Whoops!! Sorry, computer kept playing up on me, I don't suppose a mod can delete 6 of them?

Sorry for that!

Cheers.

James.
    Any Dream worth Having Is A Dream worth Fighting For.

no worries. I'm sure a mod will get around to it.

What kind of weapons and/or gadgets Cyborg will regular utilize in his arsenal on the Justice League now?

The Sonic Cannon is a classic... he can also have lasers, tasers, grapple guns, shuriken/missile launchers, rocket propellers, machine guns a la Deadshot... there's all sorts of stuff they can do with him.

I BELIEVE in Victor Stone.

I'm glad to see him not just reach the big-time, but also to be (retroactively) a founding Justice League member.
    Who knows? Not me. We never lost control. You're face to face. With the Man who Sold the World

Can't wait for Justice League to come out. Really interested to see what they do with Cyborg

Quote Originally Posted by NotSuper View Post
    I BELIEVE in Victor Stone.

I'm glad to see him not just reach the big-time, but also to be (retroactively) a founding Justice League member.
    I'm not sure he's actually being retconned into the group's founding. All we know is that he's likely to play a big part in the upcoming run.

Still, way to go Vic!
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Okay just read the Flashpoint spoilers. Really loving this event. Thomas Wayne as Batman and Cyborg are great.

And I am still baffled DC didn't use this design for Cyborg it is awesome.

I think DC will play up Cyborg's hacking ability and interface with Technology a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

I think DC will play up Cyborg's hacking ability and interface with Technology a lot
    With Barbara no longer being Oracle, it makes sense for Cyborg to fill that void. Personally, I find that idea awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by OrpheusTelos View Post
    With Barbara no longer being Oracle, it makes sense for Cyborg to fill that void. Personally, I find that idea awesome.
    But he still is only physical. Whos going to monitor internet 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    But he still is only physical. Whos going to monitor internet 3.0
    He can probably do it from the field while he is fighting along side Superman and Batman. He is that advanced he can multi task between monitoring Internet 3.0, taking calls from other heroes, checking the weather and updating his facebook status all at once

But on a serious note with Barbara taking to the street again, who is left. I highly doubt prxy survives this reboot.

BANNED

I am still not liking the new designs. Why can he not have two normal hands like the cartoon? Really tech should look sleek and more human. At the very least a holographic projector. I am not liking him becoming more Red Tornado then Human.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
    I am still not liking the new designs. Why can he not have two normal hands like the cartoon? Really tech should look sleek and more human. At the very least a holographic projector. I am not liking him becoming more Red Tornado then Human.
    Ok, i'm finding that i agree with you more often than not. Heck i say take it one step further and go totally Smallville, and let one arm do a death head like morph into the all-purpose weapon, that way you open him for a realistic shot at a romance that isnt all plot and no substance.

so happy to see Cyborg in the JLA! though i like the Flashpoint design better than Lee's. i really hope he's not a founding member in the DCnU. maybe it would stop people from b!tching about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    so happy to see Cyborg in the JLA! though i like the Flashpoint design better than Lee's. i really hope he's not a founding member in the DCnU. maybe it would stop people from b!tching about it.
    I don't think it's even been confirmed that he's a founding member. A lot of the complaining about this new stuff is based on wild fan speculation.

Everyone go read Flashpoint #3. Great Cyborg moments. I'll scan my issue and post up the images of Cyborg being in a few weeks after everyone has had a chance to purchase the comic