Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Chris Evans is "Captain America: The First Avenger"

We spoke with "Captain America: The First Avenger" star Chris Evans during a set visit to the film's London shoot where the actor happily dished on his experience playing the Sentinel of Liberty.

Full article here.

The more interviews I read, the more impressed I am with Chris Evans. He's seems like a real professional. And a pretty down to earth guy you'd go have a beer with.

Come to think of it, that's pretty much Captain America right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vijinand View Post
    The more interviews I read, the more impressed I am with Chris Evans. He's seems like a real professional. And a pretty down to earth guy you'd go have a beer with.

Come to think of it, that's pretty much Captain America right there.
    That's interesting. I got a less than a proffessional vibe from him in that EW article that came out some months back. Evans said that he wanted to be a director and carried on as if the CA role was beneath him. I was completely turned off by his prima donna attitude.
    "People who believe they are successful, carry themselves well."-Peggy Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    That's interesting. I got a less than a proffessional vibe from him in that EW article that came out some months back. Evans said that he wanted to be a director and carried on as if the CA role was beneath him. I was completely turned off by his prima donna attitude.
    Eh, realistically, it's kind of a sacrifice. If the movie works, he's going to be linked with the character for six movies. Basically, he's associated with the character for life. He may never get another serious offer again until he's old, a la Sean Connery. Although he's set for life on the convention circuit.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

What the...?

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Not wanting to sign a 9 film contract (which was reduced to 6) isn't being a prima donna. The guy wants to do more then superhero movies during this point of his life. He's got a small window of time to do certain kind of roles so I can see his reservations as justified.