Page 3 of 662 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

double post, please delete
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Got my copy of the Flash omnibus volume 1 last week, the Johns' one. (Well, two copies actually, thanks to a stuff-up. Any Aussie wants the extra cheap, let me know)

Looks nice, and it's a bit bigger than I was expecting.

I'm enjoying the DC omniboo, even though I've only got the Starman volumes and this Flash one (Oh, and the Morrison JLA volumes if they count), with Hawkman and Teen Titans on pre-order, and hope they get around to doing more series this way.

I'm desperately hoping they release the '99-'06 JSA series in this format, as IMO it really deserves it.

Brian is ainm dom. :) Nova2814.1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJ_81 View Post
    Got my copy of the Flash omnibus volume 1 last week, the Johns' one. (Well, two copies actually, thanks to a stuff-up. Any Aussie wants the extra cheap, let me know)

Looks nice, and it's a bit bigger than I was expecting.

I'm enjoying the DC omniboo, even though I've only got the Starman volumes and this Flash one (Oh, and the Morrison JLA volumes if they count), with Hawkman and Teen Titans on pre-order, and hope they get around to doing more series this way.

I'm desperately hoping they release the '99-'06 JSA series in this format, as IMO it really deserves it.
    Most of JSA was at least co-written by Geoff Johns, so I wouldn't be surprised if DC collected the entire run in a JSA by Geoff Johns Omnibus series. Especially if his Flash, Teen Titans and Hawkman omnis sell well.

What's the paper quality on the Flash omni like? I plan on picking it up when I see it at a reasonable price somewhere, but only if DC have used paper stock similar to the JLA books or something equally weighty.
    My comic collection. Go on, have a look. You know you want to .

I eagerly await the GL: Johns omnibus and Batman: Morrison omnibus....in about 10 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by FailureByDesign View Post
    I eagerly await the GL: Johns omnibus and Batman: Morrison omnibus....in about 10 years time.
    me too, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by hypotherion View Post
    me too, me too.
    haha, I think we all do. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Batman Morrison Omnibus within a couple years. A Geoff Johns JSA omni is unlikely though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova2814.1 View Post
    Most of JSA was at least co-written by Geoff Johns, so I wouldn't be surprised if DC collected the entire run in a JSA by Geoff Johns Omnibus series. Especially if his Flash, Teen Titans and Hawkman omnis sell well.

What's the paper quality on the Flash omni like? I plan on picking it up when I see it at a reasonable price somewhere, but only if DC have used paper stock similar to the JLA books or something equally weighty.
    I have the 'Morrison JLA vol. 3 HC' at hand, and the paper appears to be exactly the same as that in the 'Flash' omnibus.

we3 anyone read this and is it worth picking up the deluxe when it comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by mburr View Post
    If you really like Morrison and Quitely I'd say it's worth it. I prefer most of their other collabs (All-Star Superman, Batman & Robin, New X-Men) but it's still really good. Surprisingly depressing & violent though.

I imagine the art will probably look better on a larger page but the softcover still looks pretty good. I do know that Quitely is adding new pages to the story for the Deluxe edition so maybe that would entice you.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by mburr View Post
    Holy crap yes. Get it.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

those will be sweet collections too, cant wait.
    Marvel: ASM, Deadpool, Thor, Iron Man, etc
    DC: Batman and related, Green Lantern, The Flash, etc
    Omnibus wishlist: Classic Deadpool, Pak Hulk, Spider-Man 2099

To anyone who owns the Worlds Greatest Superheroes Absolute, does the Alex Ross art look better than the new paperback that was released recently?

I loved Kingdom Come and the art in paperback but when I got the Absolute the art was a lot grainier than in the tpb, was a bit dissapointed when I cracked it open.

As long as the Green Lantern Corps series, and the add-ons are collected as well.

I'd also love (thought it'd never happen) for Kyle Rayner's run as Green lantern to be collected.

Got Batman Year One Deluxe Edition hardcover today from ebay ($12, with shipping)

not DC related, but my LCS had a 50% sale on hardcovers, so i picked up Hellboy Library Editions Vol 1-4 (was basically buy 1 get 1 free, hard to pass that up). these look awesome, over-sized pages really makes the art standout.
    Marvel: ASM, Deadpool, Thor, Iron Man, etc
    DC: Batman and related, Green Lantern, The Flash, etc
    Omnibus wishlist: Classic Deadpool, Pak Hulk, Spider-Man 2099