Page 533 of 662 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 9919
    Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    I for one wouldn't mind a Perez Wonder Woman Omnibus. Read some issues when I was a child and have some fond memories of them - though I have to admit I'm not quite sure how they hold up.

And in general I hope DC keeps publishing these great Omnis and won't do any time soon what Marvel seems to be doing with their Omnibus line atm. Especially Vertigo has material that could keep the Omnibus line running for at least another decade.
    This. So much this. And a Phil Jimenez, and a Rucka.

Hopefully not.

At least not yet. As much as I love NF, I'm desperately waiting for another Parker Martini Edition. So he needs to finish his Parker books first before he does anything else.
    This ^^^

It's the book I'm most looking forward to, but it won't be before 2014 I think. But NF2 after that would be cool.

Even More Senior Member Captain Planet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I hope they continue the NTT omnibuses, I haven't read the issues myself, buy I'll buy them. I'm curious to see if they're as average as people say. I'd also be interested in a Jurgens/Perez Omnibus, and a PAD Young Justice omnibus or two, that'd give us the full line of the Titans/sidekicks from the beginnings of Wolfman's start up to Johns' TT upcoming omnibus.
    I still have NTT vol 2 sitting on my shelf. My goal is to have it read before vol 3 comes out so I'll know if I want to continue. I know almost nothing about older DC so I'm really interested to see what they come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    This. So much this. And a Phil Jimenez, and a Rucka.
    WW has really been neglected by DC so far. Every major DC superhero or team (and some minor ones) has had some Deluxes, Absolutes or Omnis so far, apart from her. Wonder why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    I still have NTT vol 2 sitting on my shelf. My goal is to have it read before vol 3 comes out so I'll know if I want to continue. I know almost nothing about older DC so I'm really interested to see what they come up with.
    I think V2 is the best of the two volumes.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by DonEMC View Post
    I think V2 is the best of the two volumes.
    I agree, but volume one is still pretty solid.

Hopefully not.

At least not yet. As much as I love NF, I'm desperately waiting for another Parker Martini Edition. So he needs to finish his Parker books first before he does anything else.
    I'm interested in that book. Looks really really nice.
    There is a God. And he hates us all.

Hopefully not.

I bought the Parker Martini Edition recently, great book. About halfway through and loving it.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
    Douglas Adams

Planetary, Watchmen, Promethea, New Frontier...
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

Why not an Absolute Red Hood? 12 issue series + the annual + the Lost Days mini. Comes out to 528 pages or so.

Art, Sales, Critical Reception

That is why. Don't think Manhke could carry an Absolute alone. And it's not a particularly cherished Batman book either. Just wouldn't make sense, especially considering all of the incredible Batman books alone that need to be Absolute'd

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    Why not an Absolute Red Hood? 12 issue series + the annual + the Lost Days mini. Comes out to 528 pages or so.
    Isn't that by Judd winnick? I hope we never see any of his material reprinted. Anything I've read of his has been utter crap and contradictory to whatever happened in the series before he wrote it

I actually liked his Batman run (which, coming from reading his Green Arrow was a huge surprise). I could see this getting an Absolute.

There does seem to be a correlation between Absolutes and the DC Universe original movies, and with Superman/Batman getting an Absolute, nothing would surprise me.

Junior Member Judge-Sergeant-Marron's Avatar

Anyone know what the story is with KUBERT COVERS WAR? It was due for release December but nothing came up.
    PULL LIST: ALL-STAR WESTERN - TRILLIUM - COFFIN HILL - THOR: GOD OF THUNDER - X-MEN: LEGACY - RED TEAM - SAMURAI JACK - PROPHET - PRETTY DEADLY - ZERO - STARLIGHT - 2000AD - ROGUE TROOPER

Superman/Batman still surprises me

Didio should come into this thread and ask us what we want