Page 473 of 662 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 9919

Quote Originally Posted by Batman9 View Post
    Ideally, they will release Absolutes and Omnibuses of his run. Since I'm down with B&R and FC, I think I'd go the Absolute route.

Hopefully they can fit Son, Glove, RIP in one book. They might not be able to though.
    Obviously, FC and B&R are next.
    Then perhaps a ROBW Absolute, with Time and the Batman thrown in.
    Then an Inc Vol 1 and 2.
    So there. 6 or 7 Absolutes! Gee, maybe I should just go the omnibus route...

P.S. Leaving for the Hobbit midnight premier in 15 minutes. You jealous?
    Would be surprised if they went that route, Omnibus is way more likely.

Hobbits been out here for a couple of days, premiere was 2 weeks ago too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Would be surprised if they went that route, Omnibus is way more likely.

Hobbits been out here for a couple of days, premiere was 2 weeks ago too lol.
    Ah, curse you! But yeah, Omnibus is a likely route, but it's also likely that DC wants to milk one of the defining runs ever on their biggest character as much as they can.

Formerly GarbageMan

Ideally, they will release Absolutes and Omnibuses of his run. Since I'm down with B&R and FC, I think I'd go the Absolute route.

Hopefully they can fit Son, Glove, RIP in one book. They might not be able to though.
    Then an Inc Vol 1 and 2.

Of paying over 10 dollars for a single ticket and sitting in an overcrowded and loud movie theater? No thanks, I'll go during the week at an 11 oclock showing for 5 bucks so my girlfriend and I can be 2 of 5 total people in a quiet theater :)

And, seriously, with Invisibles, and now Animal Man(errrrhhggg August), I bet we'll see Doom Patrol, or two, omnibus, and his Bat saga for sure, and probably even JLA closer to when the movie comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Of paying over 10 dollars for a single ticket and sitting in an overcrowded and loud movie theater? No thanks, I'll go during the week at an 11 oclock showing for 5 bucks so my girlfriend and I can be 2 of 5 total people in a quiet theater :)

And, seriously, with Invisibles, and now Animal Man(errrrhhggg August), I bet we'll see Doom Patrol, or two, omnibus, and his Bat saga for sure, and probably even JLA closer to when the movie comes out.
    Nah. They already sort of have it with the 4 trades of his whole run. Hopefully they come out with Volume #4 in Paperback soon. That's how I've been collecting them and the wait is too damn long!

Return of Bruce Wayne is a certainty for absolute imo even though I thought it was the weakest of Morrison's bat stories.

If they do RIP in absolute I'm also certain it would be standalone with possibly Time and the Bat put there.

Then an Inc Vol 1 and 2.

I already saw it 2 nights ago in 48fps :p not jealous.

I think they could absolute the whole run, but inc vol 1 and 2 will need to be combined... IMHO recolor vol 2 so bat logo is still yellow, Jason is still ginge, etc.

Amazon.de has 52 Omnibus at an affordable price of €82.95 now, so for those that were waiting http://www.amazon.de/52-Omnibus-Geof...5476115&sr=8-1

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Yeah those GM Batman and GJ GL runs will appear in omnibus eventually. DC would really be stupid not to. And since you've been waiting such a long time to read the stories you might as well wait a little longer for your preferred format.
    Indeed.

Lol. "Jooooin us!"
    Spoken in my best 'Evil Dead' voice.

I'm seeing it in IMAX 3D, you jelly?

I'd give DC the naming rights for my first child if they release a Morrison JLA omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    I'd give DC the naming rights for my first child if they release a Morrison JLA omnibus.
    I'm holding off buying the third and fourth OHCs because of that. It's got to come sooner or later.

you need to watch it in 48fps man, it's day and night's difference. it's how the movie was shot and intended to be watched. i'm sure the imax conversion looks nice, BUT GOD DAMN THE FRAMES. THE DOUBLED FRAMES.

Me too, think I'll go Monday morning 10am IMAX 3D 48fps

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Me too, think I'll go Monday morning 10am IMAX 3D 48fps
    okay i thought imax doesn't have 48fps, but a handful of them do. god damn. i jelly now lol, the local imax can't do 48fps

http://www.imax.com/community/blog/p...imax-theatres/

I did see it in IMAX 3D. Will see the 48 fps on a second showing. Overall, great movie. A few blunders, but it's still great.

No Mans Land 4 coming in today, should be interesting.

Formerly GarbageMan

So CGN lists the fixed reprint of Flash Omnibus 3 due next week...interesting.

Here's hoping IST ships it out then too. I've been wanting to read my copy :)