Page 419 of 662 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 9919

It's crazy to think, to me, that a WW book could be so good. It's my favorite 52 title. Seriously, never liked the character and am blown away by how much I like Azz on this book.
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

Can't wait to get the New 52 WW trade.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by josh straightedge View Post
    It's crazy to think, to me, that a WW book could be so good. It's my favorite 52 title. Seriously, never liked the character and am blown away by how much I like Azz on this book.
    I'm with you 100% on this. Never had any interet whatsoever in WW and only read issue 1 of this run because I was bored one day and it was there. Now it's only of the few nu52 books I still buy, the others being Batman, Batwoman, Supergirl (which is hugely fun), Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps (which is better than GL at the moment).

We were discussing it after dinner a few nights ago and someone commented, "I can't believe I just walked in on a conversation about WW...." but seriously, I would be the same way. Just a character I never cared about in any JLA line-up or appearance. Maybe my criteria was too high but I give it to Azz. Phenomenal work.
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

I want a Gotham Central omnibus.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by hypotherion View Post
    Don't we all.

Woohoo. My final crisis just arrived from amazon. No white box and in a box far too big for it. But, plenty of airbags which were surprisingly intact.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    Woohoo. My final crisis just arrived from amazon. No white box and in a box far too big for it. But, plenty of airbags which were surprisingly intact.
    Weird. I've only ordered one absolute through them, but it came in the white box...hmmm

Needs more shelf space Kewbamboo's Avatar

I would love any kind of Batman omnibus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kewbamboo View Post
    I would love any kind of Batman omnibus!
    Err 1. Gotham central isn't exactly a batman book 2. They are recollecting knightfall and no mans land in these GIANT paperbacks that IMHO count as omnibus sized. They softcover and standard trim but heaps issues per book.

I just got all 40 single issues for $40 nzd, which is about $30 usd. Tempted to custom bind it into a giant omnibus lol

For Europeans this is probably as good as it's going to get:

52 Omnibus (Johns/Rucka/Morrison/Waid) with 26% off for €85.82 at bookdep http://www.bookdepository.com/52-Omn.../9781401235567

EDIT
    LOL... on the UK site it's €85.26, so take your pick http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/52-O.../9781401235567
    Last edited by MartinNL; 11-16-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    For Europeans this is probably as good as it's going to get:

52 Omnibus (Johns/Rucka/Morrison/Waid) with 26% off for €85.82 at bookdep http://www.bookdepository.com/52-Omn.../9781401235567

EDIT
    LOL... on the UK site it's €85.26, so take your pick http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/52-O.../9781401235567
    Currently unavailable , Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    Currently unavailable , Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    If I click the UK link, it's still there for the same price. The .com website has it back on pre-order with 15% off though...

Just received Spaceman Deluxe (where is my Absolute Final Crisis bookdep?!).

Apart from the awesome story, there is 10 pages of extra's consisting of character designs and preliminary art. It's one of those standard oversized black hardcovers with a dustjacket. No introduction whatsoever unfortunately.

I had some worries beforehand about colours and mainly black since I though it might turn out to look washed out on glossy paper (like the Year One Deluxe) instead of the newspaper print pages from the singles, but everything looks perfect here!

Someone asked to post pics a while ago and as I haven't seen any yet:

Last edited by MartinNL; 11-16-2012 at 03:18 AM.

And a couple more...