Page 415 of 662 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 9919

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Chang View Post
    Just got my absolute kingdom come from book depository. Ah what a beauty. Not sure where to put the 4d glasses though, wish it came in a pouch like absolute promethea.
    I'm confused.

Do you mean Final Crisis instead of Kingdom Come? And do you mean The Black Dossier instead of Promethea?
    Picture Maker // website // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by geoff2005 View Post
    i thought so too, looks like it is next week instead
    I don't see it on next week's shipping list

Quote Originally Posted by Tar22 View Post
    I'm confused.

Do you mean Final Crisis instead of Kingdom Come? And do you mean The Black Dossier instead of Promethea?
    Oh bloody hell lol I meant final crisis yeah. I prob read a previous post about kingdom come and somehow carried that thought over while writing my post. But no I meant promethea, there's a pocket thing at the back of the book for the fold out page.

Wait.

Is there?

Or am I going crazy. W t f

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    I keep reading things periodically about Absolute Kingdom Come not being that great. Specifically the art looks grainy and sort of washed out. That would be a shame, since it's one of the best stories. Those that have it, are you guys satisfied with it? Is it actually that noticeable?
    That's probably my postings, Absolute Kingdom Come is amazing btw but the art presentation is noticeably grainier than the trade in my first print. Though I have better than 20/20 vision so results may vary :p. Was disappointed initially when I got my copy but now that I own a lot more books there are worse printing errors/problems you can get than what it is. Besides it would be pretty hard to tidy up Ross's brush strokes I would imagine.

Also if no one read the Dark Horse solicits Fear Agent Library v2 is releasing in April :D
    Last edited by NZ_InFerno; 11-12-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Also if no one read the Dark Horse solicits Fear Agent Library v2 is releasing in April :D
    Yep, still 41 days until the first volume comes out so we won't have to wait much between the two of them...

Formerly GarbageMan

That's probably my postings, Absolute Kingdom Come is amazing btw but the art presentation is noticeably grainier than the trade in my first print. Though I have better than 20/20 vision so results may vary :p. Was disappointed initially when I got my copy but now that I own a lot more books there are worse printing errors/problems you can get than what it is. Besides it would be pretty hard to tidy up Ross's brush strokes I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidB. View Post
    Yep, still 41 days until the first volume comes out so we won't have to wait much between the two of them...
    Well considering the first book was supposed to be out by Halloween and it's been pushed back to Christmas, the second book is probably going to be pushed back as well....

I ve finally decided to use that bn 3for2 offer. is it really possible that they will wait till next april to ship the comics, although only 1 book is on preorder and the others are already available ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Chang View Post
    Just got my absolute kingdom come from book depository. Ah what a beauty. Not sure where to put the 4d glasses though, wish it came in a pouch like absolute promethea.
    Got mine (AFC) from BD as well today, and yes, very, very good-looking. Looks like they really put quite a few more pages in there compared to the old HC. Looking forward to reading it in this format.

Quote Originally Posted by BornInTheRun View Post
    I ve finally decided to use that bn 3for2 offer. is it really possible that they will wait till next april to ship the comics, although only 1 book is on preorder and the others are already available ?
    Yup that's just how they do it, unless you pay more and tick the send when available box.

While we're talking about B&N, do they match the price of a preorder for you if it gets lower by the time it's shipping as Amazon does, or are you stuck with the price it had at the time of your preorder? I'm considering preordering their NTT by Geoff Johns Omni, but the current 19% discount isn't that enticing.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    While we're talking about B&N, do they match the price of a preorder for you if it gets lower by the time it's shipping as Amazon does, or are you stuck with the price it had at the time of your preorder? I'm considering preordering their NTT by Geoff Johns Omni, but the current 19% discount isn't that enticing.
    They should. They won't match after it ships, that's for sure

Yup that's just how they do it, unless you pay more and tick the send when available box.
    not such a bad thing for preorders since they wont charge credit card before shipping the order. So I can preorder a ton of books using 3 for 2 deal without having to pay for them all at once

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    They should. They won't match after it ships, that's for sure
    Good to know. Thank you. :)

Just finished the Infinite Crisis Omnibus. What a read!! It kept me busy pretty much most of my weekend and these past two nights. Excellent read from start to finish. Some stories were better than others, but overall I enjoyed the whole book a lot. The OMAC Project issues were my favourite part of the book. Love Rucka's writing!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Just finished the Infinite Crisis Omnibus. What a read!! It kept me busy pretty much most of my weekend and these past two nights. Excellent read from start to finish. Some stories were better than others, but overall I enjoyed the whole book a lot. The OMAC Project issues were my favourite part of the book. Love Rucka's writing!
    Lucky. Very much hyped.

Somewhat of a dilemma. My B&N order arrived today, and it was in bad condition. The corners of my JLA by Morrison TPB's are absolutely mutilated. No damage to the Justice League Origin HC, thankfully. But I don't think I can live with the TPB's. I'm putting a lot of heavy books on them right now, but my hopes aren't high. Should I ask for them to replace it? Take off the charge? Gall