Page 194 of 662 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9919

It's probably done in the style of NTT vol2 lol sewn but just stiff as your grandmother

Quote Originally Posted by GarbageMan View Post
    Lets wait for pics before we jump to conclusions
    Jump To Conclusions?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_l99jlz7PL21qzrudv.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	95812

Haha got to love any Office Space reference,

But any way instocktrades has infinite crisis omni 50% off this week and free shipping, so 75 out the door, i want to just blind buy it so bad.
    I Love DC, but have a man crush for Captain America

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarkill View Post
    Haha got to love any Office Space reference,

But any way instocktrades has infinite crisis omni 50% off this week and free shipping, so 75 out the door, i want to just blind buy it so bad.
    Wow, I just saw that. That's really good. I'm gonna wait until monday(IST changes their weekly deals on Tuesday) and see how the reviews are....but I really shouldn't buy it right now. But that's a pretty damned good price.

What's the story on all the big DC collected sales right now - CGN is 60% on Archives, and TOW is 55% on select collections. Usually with Marvel this is a sign a wave of books is about to go OOP due to them dropping a nuclear weapon on one of their warehouses.

Also, from a few pages back, I'm still looking for someone to explain to me the build/quality difference between DC Archives and DC Chronicles, aside from HC/TPB. Trim sizes, paper quality, etc. Feel free to compare to Marvel analogs, since that's what I know ;)

Even More Senior Member Captain Planet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    What's the story on all the big DC collected sales right now - CGN is 60% on Archives, and TOW is 55% on select collections. Usually with Marvel this is a sign a wave of books is about to go OOP due to them dropping a nuclear weapon on one of their warehouses.

Also, from a few pages back, I'm still looking for someone to explain to me the build/quality difference between DC Archives and DC Chronicles, aside from HC/TPB. Trim sizes, paper quality, etc. Feel free to compare to Marvel analogs, since that's what I know ;)
    I think its from DC liquidating stock.

I think Lordjulius originally posted the link:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/06/...raphic-novels/

Formerly GarbageMan

Yea, looks like DC will be revamping their collected edition lines. Not a bad thing.

So... a few hours has gone by since Infinite Crisis has been released! Initial reactions?? How's the book itself??

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by calgary669 View Post
    So... a few hours has gone by since Infinite Crisis has been released! Initial reactions?? How's the book itself??
    There seem to be mixed reviews on the binding. the collected editions forum at mmw has a thread just for it, but one one's posted pics yet.

Speaking of Infinite Crisis... it's 50% off at IST and 45% off at DCBS. Now, somebody get the book as quickly as possible and post a motherload of pictures!!!
    "Inventing a job is better than finding one"

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by DexterSinister View Post
    Since Sandman and Death are part of the DC universe does that mean that Lucifer is also in the DC universe or do they not include certain parts of the Sandman series.
    With New 52, who knows what's in what right now.

Formerly GarbageMan

I finally got around to starting New Teen Titans. About 200 pages in. the glued binding isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Yes, it's not like the glued bindings Marvel used on FF and UXM. You also have to *gasp* actually hold the pages open, but I hold them open when I read a book, sewn or glued, regardless, so I don't see a huge deal.

Anyways, I hope DC continues to collect NTT since Wolfman wrote it for like 15/16 years. I think that's enough material for 6-7 books....then Dan Jurgens relaunch was about 24 issues i think, perfect size for another book. And we're already getting John's run.

Quote Originally Posted by davidn15 View Post
    So with the Death and Return of Superman being reprinted, who wants to sell me on it?
    Reprint? That is news to me! I googled it and couldnt find anything. Could you point me in the right direction.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyScarecrow View Post
    Reprint? That is news to me! I googled it and couldnt find anything. Could you point me in the right direction.
    Search a few pages back for the DC/Veritgo solicits for next year. Back 5-10 pages I think.

Even More Senior Member Captain Planet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GarbageMan View Post
    I finally got around to starting New Teen Titans. About 200 pages in. the glued binding isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Yes, it's not like the glued bindings Marvel used on FF and UXM. You also have to *gasp* actually hold the pages open, but I hold them open when I read a book, sewn or glued, regardless, so I don't see a huge deal.

Anyways, I hope DC continues to collect NTT since Wolfman wrote it for like 15/16 years. I think that's enough material for 6-7 books....then Dan Jurgens relaunch was about 24 issues i think, perfect size for another book. And we're already getting John's run.
    People need to stop endorsing this series. Its making it difficult for me to decide which omnibus to buy. If it were 400 pgs longer I think it would make the decision easier.