Page 129 of 662 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 9919

Quote Originally Posted by GarbageMan View Post
    Volume one is apparently OOP, and I believe it just happened recently, so i'd get on these now if I was you. I just picked up Volume one on ebay for like 75 shipped....another just sold today for 90 shipped.
    ahhhh you picked that one up! I bought my used one last week for $85shipped than I kicked myself for not shelling out the extra $6 for a brand new one sold by cheapgraphicnovels ebay page. BTW cgn still had theirs up earlier for $91 shipped.

Formerly GarbageMan

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyScarecrow View Post
    ahhhh you picked that one up! I bought my used one last week for $85shipped than I kicked myself for not shelling out the extra $6 for a brand new one sold by cheapgraphicnovels ebay page. BTW cgn still had theirs up earlier for $91 shipped.
    DId you bid on that? I really think we should all devise some sorta forum that lets other users know who's bid on what so the price isn't driven up meaninglessly....but that might lead to more problems than solutions...

Everyone should just not bid until the last 30 seconds.

DId you bid on that? I really think we should all devise some sorta forum that lets other users know who's bid on what so the price isn't driven up meaninglessly....but that might lead to more problems than solutions...
    Nope work got busy and even though a great price it went a tad higher than I wanted it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova2814.1 View Post
    What book in the next two months is everyone most looking forward to? For me, it's the 2nd 100 Bullets Deluxe Edition. I'm finishing up the first one, and I'm loving how Azarello takes a simple concept and builds a mystery and a history around it. So, I'm eager to get into the 2nd volume.
    Me too, didn't realise it was next week though which I'm pretty happy about.

Volume one is apparently OOP, and I believe it just happened recently, so i'd get on these now if I was you. I just picked up Volume one on ebay for like 75 shipped....another just sold today for 90 shipped.
    Yeah, vol 1 is closer to 200 usd on Amazon US and UK. I dislike ebay a lot as I don't have the nerves for bidding. But you're right, now would be the time...

Quote Originally Posted by slaine View Post
    Yeah, vol 1 is closer to 200 usd on Amazon US and UK. I dislike ebay a lot as I don't have the nerves for bidding. But you're right, now would be the time...
    Here's what this forum does to you: just found the Prometheus vol 1 on ebay UK. Then of course I had to order 2 and 3 from Amazon. I'm weak and easy :)

Formerly GarbageMan

Here's what this forum does to you: just found the Prometheus vol 1 on ebay UK. Then of course I had to order 2 and 3 from Amazon. I'm weak and easy :)
    But it just so worth it!

I dislike ebay a lot as I don't have the nerves for bidding. But you're right, now would be the time...
    Really? Do you start twitching when the clock hits 1m or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    Really? Do you start twitching when the clock hits 1m or something?
    More like I put in a bid and then do nothing, just wait and see if I win or not. And to be honest, I've bid for about two items in my life. I just find competing for an item I want to be really annoying and a waste of my time. If I want something, I want to get it hassle-free even if it means paying more money.

Quick Question for you guys....Do you know if there has ever been or if there are any plans for any collected editions of the post-DC One Million series Hourman? I cannot seem to find any trades for it anywhere or even a reference to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Jerusalem View Post
    Quick Question for you guys....Do you know if there has ever been or if there are any plans for any collected editions of the post-DC One Million series Hourman? I cannot seem to find any trades for it anywhere or even a reference to one.
    None that I know.
    If only they would release a complete DC One Million collection... I don't even care for the format anymore.

From Todd Klein's blog:

http://kleinletters.com/Blog/?p=19362

Anyone care to ask him about the binding?

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    From Todd Klein's blog:

http://kleinletters.com/Blog/?p=19362

Anyone care to ask him about the binding?
    I just did

Does anyone know why Dave Johnson doesn't update his awesome blog anymore?