Page 198 of 202 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3019

Quote Originally Posted by KingofMadCows View Post
    I don't understand why Marvel would give Loeb power over their animation department. Chris Yost and Craig Kyle, as well as the late Boyd Kirkland, contributed far more to Marvel animation, they deserve to be in charge.
    This times 1 googleplex...

Quote Originally Posted by motteditor View Post
    What was the Hank Pym error? I didn't notice anything.

I think this was one time the Internet kind of let me down (well, that along with the horrible scheduling that made it so you didn't know when it'd air). I think if I hadn't known about the behind-the-scenes shenanigans going on, I'd have enjoyed the end of the series more. Sure, I'd still have disliked the Rulk crap and of course the godawful New Avengers drek (hey, let's call Luke Cage! He'll be a huge help against Galactus!), but I think the episodes that didn't involve them really didn't focus that much more on the so-called Big Four than the ones before. Unfortunately, I think I was so busy being annoyed by the supposed changes that I didn't enjoy them as much.

Honestly, if the new series maintains the same quality as the Operation: Galactic Storm two-parter and even the finale, I'll probably watch it. I don't think they were as good as the first year -- and definitely lacking the buildup that made season 1 so enjoyable -- but there was still plenty there to like. I got to see Vision being awesome and YJ and Jan and T'Challa and of course Hawkeye. Granted, I'd love for the series to focus on them even more, but I can only ask for so much.
    You can make an arguement that Cage against a high level threat is just as useful if not moreso than many of the less powerful Avengers... Hawkeye, Black Widow, Mockingbird, even Wasp.

But more to the point, I think the point is if someone like Galactus shows up, the practical call is probably to call anyone and everyone they can.

Quote Originally Posted by hysang View Post
    Yeah. I really hate how Marvel Animated has handled this show.
    I second that, the least they could have done is let Yost and them FINISH A STORYLINE FOR ONCE!!!

Hank Pym error, or maybe they deleted a scene in my broadcast...one second Yerllowjacket and Doc Samson are being zapped by Galactus and in another scene right after, Giant-Man is smacking Firelord (halfway around the world from where they were) and then vanishing.

It was weird editing.

Hank Pym error, or maybe they deleted a scene in my broadcast...one second Yerllowjacket and Doc Samson are being zapped by Galactus and in another scene right after, Giant-Man is smacking Firelord (halfway around the world from where they were) and then vanishing.

It was weird editing.
    I think that was the Scott Lang Ant-Man using the Pym Particles to grow. When they showed a montage of the various characters answering the Avengers call (War Machine, Black Widow, Iron Fist, etc), Scott Lang was part of that montage.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

And I loved seeing Ms. Marvel take on Galactus all by herself. Strong and powerful, and in a great costume to boot. I'll miss this Carol.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    I think that was the Scott Lang Ant-Man using the Pym Particles to grow. When they showed a montage of the various characters answering the Avengers call (War Machine, Black Widow, Iron Fist, etc), Scott Lang was part of that montage.
    Ah!! I completely spaced on that. That's right. D'oh.

The Livewire

Of course I figured Firelord would reform after James hit him. His killer marksmanship is about as effective in a cartoon as Logan's claws. :-)

I'll miss Janet (and the writing).

I'll miss the Hulk/Hawkeye friendship.

Ah!! I completely spaced on that. That's right. D'oh.
    No problem, I saw the same scene but was confused until I put it together. I mean really, they have never shown Lang's Ant-Man ever using the suit or powers to grow if I remember right.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    No problem, I saw the same scene but was confused until I put it together. I mean really, they have never shown Lang's Ant-Man ever using the suit or powers to grow if I remember right.
    Scott Lang was really only in one episode besides the finale. And that was his origin story.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Didn't Loeb Say this last episode would transition into the new show?

How did that work or was he full of baloney. I'm also guessing they will completely ignore this show since there is no wasp, and much of what they said link the shows is just BS to keep negative fan reaction off their backs for the launch.
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Quote Originally Posted by stewart48 View Post

How did that work or was he full of baloney. I'm also guessing they will completely ignore this show since there is no wasp, and much of what they said link the shows is just BS to keep negative fan reaction off their backs for the launch.
    Absolutely agree.... and that makes me sad. EMH was a great run and captured so much of what I gre up loving about Marvel Comics and the Avengers.

I'm reaaaallly late on this train (I don't think this aired here, or I missed it somehow), but I'm just over half through season one after discovering it on DVD (is it available on Blu ray?) at Best Buy. It's pretty good so far. Too much Thor for my liking and not nearly enough Widow (who's....a villain, but Ima assume she's just deep cover).

And when is Season 2 part 2 due out on DVD?
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by stewart48 View Post

Guarantee that when Pym or T'Challa are introduced in the new show, everybody will act like they've never met each other before.
    Super Hero Squad Online: Mad Charisma Flower
    Signature hero: Wasp

Current reads: Batwoman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, Red Lanterns, Avengers Arena, Fearless Defenders, Uncanny Avengers, X-Men