Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http://www.myspace.com/louise_robeys_creeps

Exclamation Nicola Scott is working on a upcoming DC project! Could it be something Wonder Woman!

"Nicola Scott is working on an upcoming DC project."

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/06/...iler-roadshow/

I'm PRAYING this is some WONDER WOMAN project!!!!!

ALSO! Most of the released solicitation images for the DC Relaunch are not the covers for the first issue – so look forward to all those being announced soon as well.

I knew the Wonder Woman cover was a fake!
    =W=
    Last edited by Lynda_Carter; 06-19-2011 at 10:06 PM.
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

=W=
    (*_*)\m/
    =W=

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Whoo!

I really doubt it. The minis that DC releases are going to be used to better establish the new world/continuity/whatever come post-relaunch. Releasing a mini for a character that already has an ongoing seems like a waste to me.

Also I feel like for a character like WW, who is getting rebooted, any world building should be done within her title and not a mini so soon after the relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by hypotherion View Post
    I really doubt it. The minis that DC releases are going to be used to better establish the new world/continuity/whatever come post-relaunch. Releasing a mini for a character that already has an ongoing seems like a waste to me.

Also I feel like for a character like WW, who is getting rebooted, any world building should be done within her title and not a mini so soon after the relaunch.
    It don't say nothing about Nicola working on a mini. It says "Nicola Scott is working on an upcoming DC project."

I take this to be something more than a mini. She post here sometimes, maybe she will see this and give us a clue or awnsers
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

=W=
    (*_*)\m/
    =W=

Quote Originally Posted by Lynda_Carter View Post
    I take this to be something more than a mini. She post here sometimes, maybe she will see this and give us a clue or awnsers
    Sadly, I kinda doubt it--a lot of the creators are still under a code of silence for September, and I'm sure that it's even more so for anything that comes out after that.

Exclamation

OH! Your right! I totaly forgot about that code of silence thing!

=W=
    (*_*)\m/
    =W=

Quote Originally Posted by Lynda_Carter View Post
    It don't say nothing about Nicola working on a mini. It says "Nicola Scott is working on an upcoming DC project."

What makes you think it'll be something more than a mini? There's nothing in that article to make me think it'll be something big, I mean it's only one sentence.

I assumed it was a mini since a decent amount of creators have alluded to the fact that DC is prepping a wave of those to be released post-relaunch. If it's not a mini I honestly think there's no way it'll be something WW related. There's no way DC would be prepping a second WW ongoing or OGN when we haven't even seen the rebooted Wondy yet. And I really doubt we're going to be seeing Classic Diana anytime soon so that's out the window.

So yea if she's not working on a mini I really doubt it'll be WW related, which is a pity I do like her art. Hopefully whatever she's working on, they pair her with a good writer.

Loves the ignore button jason_w's Avatar

Thumbs up Nicola rocks!!

Wonder Woman or not, if Nicola Scott's drawing it I'm onboard.

She can flat outdraw any artist in the industry. I just wish she were on a regular monthly book for an extended period of time.

This Earth's Donna Troy Donna M.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jason_w View Post
    Wonder Woman or not, if Nicola Scott's drawing it I'm onboard.

She can flat outdraw any artist in the industry. I just wish she were on a regular monthly book for an extended period of time.
    My thoughts exactly! How awesome would it have been to have her on that Wonder Woman and the Furies mini? But hey, I'm glad to know she's working on something!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolStrick View Post
    HA! I'm sure that's exactly what happens when the creators try to talk more than what they can about their projects.

Either that or one of the Warner Brothers Ninjas shoots a blow-dart at their neck from the rafters and knocks them out.

There's been talk of a few things but nothing confirmed yet as far as I know. I'm still finishing off Teen Titans.

I'm really hoping it's something I feel passionate about and that you guys really want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Scott View Post
    There's been talk of a few things but nothing confirmed yet as far as I know. I'm still finishing off Teen Titans.

I'm really hoping it's something I feel passionate about and that you guys really want to see.
    Ah, that stinks that nothing's confirmed--but, while it's a shame that you and Krul aren't doing TT anymore (really been enjoying that, BTW--best run of the book since Johns and McKone left the book), I hope you get to do something big and badass and fun and all of that.

Awesome job on Teen Titans, by the way. Love the character depictions, especially Solstice.
    Perfect humility dispenses with modesty.

Trust me when I say NO ONE misses you like Wonder Woman fans!!!

Any chance you have drawn Diana in the newest costume?