Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A very promising future for marvel and hollywood

Hello! A little while ago something really big just hit me! It's about the future of Marvel's motion pictures! You're gonna love this!

First, concerning the Avengers movie. I have just recently seen a movie poster of the team online at this website and it blew me away! Captain America got a surprisingly cool costume upgrade, I originally thought that he was going to wear his WWII outfit forever. There's nothing wrong with that. The very first team of Avengers: Iron Man, Hawkeye, Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Black Widow. Check this out, I believe that Hawkeye is going to be one of the characters in the movies that changes his costume all the time, which is a good idea because in the comics he's got lots of them. One of the suits that Hollywood must not pass up is Hawkeye's brown one (from the Heroes Reborn Avengers comic event) that was designed by the Image Comics legend Rob Liefeld. What a genius! Clint Barton has got to wear it in the future!

Second, the Fantastic Four movie reboot. Listen to this. Why not have Johnny Storm change his costume in an FF sequel? In the first FF flick the team all wears blue, but what if we have Hollywood make a red suit for the Human Torch for part two? Remember Jim Lee's Heroes Reborn Fantastic Four series! In my opinion, there is nothing greater than that all red outfit Lee designed for him! Don't pass this up! It'll be awesome!

Lastly, fans would love to see Rob Liefeld and Jim Lee make appearances in these blockbuster motion pictures like what Stan Lee did. I know I want to see them! This is a big hit! We must make this our future!!! What do you say?

I don't think Jim Lee or Rob Liefield will be making any appearances in the Avengers movies.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Sarcasm?

Who can tell...

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    I don't think Jim Lee or Rob Liefield will be making any appearances in the Avengers movies.
    Why not? I'd be great to see Lee in FF and Liefeld in Avengers.

It must be sarcasm, cuz Lee giving X-Men FC an underhanded swipe at his latest press conference can't have Marvel happy, or Fox. Insinuating that Wolverine is not the paragon of virtue his lame a-- superman is because of an expression EVERYONE uses. Granted, not a decent one but whatever.....

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderingHammer View Post
    It must be sarcasm, cuz Lee giving X-Men FC an underhanded swipe at his latest press conference can't have Marvel happy, or Fox. Insinuating that Wolverine is not the paragon of virtue his lame a-- superman is because of an expression EVERYONE uses. Granted, not a decent one but whatever.....
    Hmmm... That's bad. When did this happen?
    Last edited by carloshll726; 06-14-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Over the weekend on Sunday I believe. He made a reference about something wolverine said in XFC and used it to symbolize how because of it his son won't have the same fond memories he had after watching Superman I.

It made me mad because he is such an ingrate. Biting the hand and the character that MADE you now that you are at the, and I use the word losely, competition. He didnt say anything when he ripped off the X-Men and made his lame Wildcats. Now he has a problem with the Marvel charcters?

Hypocrisy.

BANNED

Rob Liefeld? Seriously? The guy who made an art style that I specifically avoided comics from?
    And FF is owned by Fox numbnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderingHammer View Post
    He knows Superman and Wolverine are 2 seperate characters...right?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Creator of Strange Paths! tesh_karde's Avatar

This post on twitter must've been his apology:

In honor of X-Men First Class which I personally thought was a great movie...an old unused Xmen cover layout
    -Jim Lee's twitter.

Last edited by tesh_karde; 06-15-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: added Source for Quote

Quote Originally Posted by tesh_karde View Post
    This post on twitter must've been his apology:

-Jim Lee's twitter.

Oh great! Darn this bad luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    He knows Superman and Wolverine are 2 seperate characters...right?
    I know! That's what I'm saying!!!
    He's a doofus.

There's gotta be a way for Jim Lee to make up with Marvel so he can be featured in the FF movie.

Creator of Strange Paths! tesh_karde's Avatar

He's welcome to come back and draw the X-Men :)

Quote Originally Posted by tesh_karde View Post
    He's welcome to come back and draw the X-Men :)
    I loved his X-work!