Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    BANNED carloshll726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default A very promising future for marvel and hollywood

    Hello! A little while ago something really big just hit me! It's about the future of Marvel's motion pictures! You're gonna love this!

    First, concerning the Avengers movie. I have just recently seen a movie poster of the team online at this website and it blew me away! Captain America got a surprisingly cool costume upgrade, I originally thought that he was going to wear his WWII outfit forever. There's nothing wrong with that. The very first team of Avengers: Iron Man, Hawkeye, Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Black Widow. Check this out, I believe that Hawkeye is going to be one of the characters in the movies that changes his costume all the time, which is a good idea because in the comics he's got lots of them. One of the suits that Hollywood must not pass up is Hawkeye's brown one (from the Heroes Reborn Avengers comic event) that was designed by the Image Comics legend Rob Liefeld. What a genius! Clint Barton has got to wear it in the future!

    Second, the Fantastic Four movie reboot. Listen to this. Why not have Johnny Storm change his costume in an FF sequel? In the first FF flick the team all wears blue, but what if we have Hollywood make a red suit for the Human Torch for part two? Remember Jim Lee's Heroes Reborn Fantastic Four series! In my opinion, there is nothing greater than that all red outfit Lee designed for him! Don't pass this up! It'll be awesome!

    Lastly, fans would love to see Rob Liefeld and Jim Lee make appearances in these blockbuster motion pictures like what Stan Lee did. I know I want to see them! This is a big hit! We must make this our future!!! What do you say?

  2. #2
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,470

    Default

    I don't think Jim Lee or Rob Liefield will be making any appearances in the Avengers movies.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  3. #3
    For Real H. S. 6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Sarcasm?

    Who can tell...

  4. #4
    BANNED carloshll726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    I don't think Jim Lee or Rob Liefield will be making any appearances in the Avengers movies.
    Why not? I'd be great to see Lee in FF and Liefeld in Avengers.

  5. #5

    Default

    It must be sarcasm, cuz Lee giving X-Men FC an underhanded swipe at his latest press conference can't have Marvel happy, or Fox. Insinuating that Wolverine is not the paragon of virtue his lame a-- superman is because of an expression EVERYONE uses. Granted, not a decent one but whatever.....

  6. #6
    BANNED carloshll726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderingHammer View Post
    It must be sarcasm, cuz Lee giving X-Men FC an underhanded swipe at his latest press conference can't have Marvel happy, or Fox. Insinuating that Wolverine is not the paragon of virtue his lame a-- superman is because of an expression EVERYONE uses. Granted, not a decent one but whatever.....
    Hmmm... That's bad. When did this happen?
    Last edited by carloshll726; 06-14-2011 at 06:36 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Over the weekend on Sunday I believe. He made a reference about something wolverine said in XFC and used it to symbolize how because of it his son won't have the same fond memories he had after watching Superman I.

    It made me mad because he is such an ingrate. Biting the hand and the character that MADE you now that you are at the, and I use the word losely, competition. He didnt say anything when he ripped off the X-Men and made his lame Wildcats. Now he has a problem with the Marvel charcters?

    Hypocrisy.

  8. #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Rob Liefeld? Seriously? The guy who made an art style that I specifically avoided comics from?
    And FF is owned by Fox numbnuts.

  9. #9
    Elder Member dupersuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderingHammer View Post
    It must be sarcasm, cuz Lee giving X-Men FC an underhanded swipe at his latest press conference can't have Marvel happy, or Fox. Insinuating that Wolverine is not the paragon of virtue his lame a-- superman is because of an expression EVERYONE uses. Granted, not a decent one but whatever.....
    He knows Superman and Wolverine are 2 seperate characters...right?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

  10. #10
    Creator of Strange Paths! tesh_karde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    502

    Default

    This post on twitter must've been his apology:

    In honor of X-Men First Class which I personally thought was a great movie...an old unused Xmen cover layout
    -Jim Lee's twitter.

    Last edited by tesh_karde; 06-15-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: added Source for Quote

  11. #11
    BANNED carloshll726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tesh_karde View Post
    This post on twitter must've been his apology:

    -Jim Lee's twitter.

    Oh great! Darn this bad luck!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    He knows Superman and Wolverine are 2 seperate characters...right?
    I know! That's what I'm saying!!!
    He's a doofus.

  13. #13
    BANNED carloshll726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default

    There's gotta be a way for Jim Lee to make up with Marvel so he can be featured in the FF movie.

  14. #14
    Creator of Strange Paths! tesh_karde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    502

    Default

    He's welcome to come back and draw the X-Men :)

  15. #15
    BANNED carloshll726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tesh_karde View Post
    He's welcome to come back and draw the X-Men :)
    I loved his X-work!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •