Page 62 of 98 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    Brian is ainm dom. :) Nova2814.1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Did anybody NOT receive a Free Digital code with their purchase of Avengers Arena?

My physical copy pull list is only down to a few titles now, but I always redeem the codes for the digital versions.

No digital code for AA. There was one for CaXF however. Strange. I thought all Marvel Now books has digital codes with them?
    The initial press release for Marvel Now said all Now books would have the digital code, but someone from Marvel clarified later that only the $3.99 books would have them. Arena was $2.99 so it wouldn't have a code, whereas Cable/X-Force was $3.99.
    My comic collection. Go on, have a look. You know you want to .

Holy mother of mercy... the entire AOA saga on the $.99 special. And this one lasts all weekend.

After years of waiting, iOS support for MDCU has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    After years of waiting, iOS support for MDCU has arrived.
    That is awesome. I have been wanting to sign up for a long time but I have been holding back because of the lack of iOS support. Do you have to get invited or do all MDCU members have access?

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nova2814.1 View Post
    The initial press release for Marvel Now said all Now books would have the digital code, but someone from Marvel clarified later that only the $3.99 books would have them. Arena was $2.99 so it wouldn't have a code, whereas Cable/X-Force was $3.99.
    Ok, cool. Makes sense.

Thanks.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by SF Doom View Post
    That is awesome. I have been wanting to sign up for a long time but I have been holding back because of the lack of iOS support. Do you have to get invited or do all MDCU members have access?
    I'm not sure. The message just popped up when I opened my "Must Reads" list last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechano View Post
    Holy mother of mercy... the entire AOA saga on the $.99 special. And this one lasts all weekend.
    Is this worth a read. I got out of comics right before it ran, and never got around to reading it.
    Reading: All New X-men, Batman, Cable+X-force, Harley Quinn, Morning Glories, Sex, Sexy Criminals, Uncanny X-men, Walking Dead, X-men
    Like gum? yumyumgum.com

Quote Originally Posted by SF Doom View Post
    I got to use it last night too Its a bit slow and laggy but thats to be expected in beta but i love it simply because i can read my DCU on my iphone thank you Marvel so much for doing this you've made my Christmas

Does this work with my ipad? That would be awesome.

I don’t know if the MDCU update works with iOS but it sure doesn’t work with Android.
    New and improved me. Now with a CAPITAL B.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova2814.1 View Post
    I think this is a major miss-step by Marvel in general. They could easy be the forefront of the digital comics age by giving all their reboot books digital codes for digital releases. It would show that they are willing to lead comics into the digital future and also appreciate their fans who still buy the printed medium. What is essentially "double charging" for $2.99 comics is a step in the wrong direction and says they are wanting to push profits due to having to adapt to this new medium.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan2000 View Post
    Does this work with my ipad? That would be awesome.
    Definitely works in Chrome on my iPad 2. It's not perfect, but I can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kakitamike View Post
    Is this worth a read. I got out of comics right before it ran, and never got around to reading it.
    It may be a little dated by now, but it is definitely still worth the buy. I just wish that they had the legion quest stuff leading up to it on sale as well

Is there any way to revert back to the old reader after you join the beta? I'm using the new version, and it is absolutely terrible on my computer. There is no zoom function, no text magnification, and the smart panels are out of order. I can barely read comics now. I have to put my face almost directly in front of the screen just to read the text on the full page view. (BTW, using the zoom function on my browser won't work. I've tried it. The new app won't let it zoom in)

Well, I did it. I pulled the trigger on the entire AOA saga.