Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

I only read digital and I found Marvel Unlimited to be a waste of my money rather use comixology much nocer

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mechano View Post
    i wouldn't be surprised if they don't choke that thing out... i'm not trying to be a party pooper, but the marvel comics app is much better for viewing and they probably make a lot more money off of it.
    I kinda picture them adding iOS support and raising the price a touch

Right now in my various collections I basically have everything I want to read.. Over a years time I don't think it would be valuable to me

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    I kinda picture them adding iOS support and raising the price a touch
    They have said that iOS support is coming. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to slow the content flow though, so as not to compete with their ComiXology app.
    -Goodman

Comics reader since 1974. Now purchasing 100% of my comics digitally.

I think I may contact marvel
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Man, I can't even begin to list how many books I read through this service. If Marvel ever kills MDCU, easily half of my comic book reading vanishes overnight.

Has anyone ever actually contacted them requesting for something?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    No, I've only contacted them once, and it was a billing problem.

I did. If I recall, you get a generic form letter back. Tough to say if anybody pays attention to the requests.
    -Goodman

Comics reader since 1974. Now purchasing 100% of my comics digitally.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    I only read digital and I found Marvel Unlimited to be a waste of my money rather use comixology much nocer
    Yeah same. In fact i use comixology also for my DC comics and for some of the independent titles i buy.

5:30 AM Central... and DC's books are already up on Comixology. YOWZA... come on, Marvel... step it up!

I've contacted Comixology asking about release dates of back issues a few time and one of there reps usually emails me back telling me the date it's gonna be added or that marvel hasn't digitalized the books yet, I asked about the first 6 of Punisher vol 9 two weeks ago and the rep told me no release was showing and this week the first 6 issues are up

Quote Originally Posted by Mechano View Post
    5:30 AM Central... and DC's books are already up on Comixology. YOWZA... come on, Marvel... step it up!

There were available to buy when I checked at like 1 AM Central. I also wish Marvel would follow suit. Though it does seem like you get your marvel books a little earlier if you pre-order them through either app.

People are always saying you need at least a ten inch tablet to read comics. Personally, I like my seven inch.

But, we just got a device to connect to our TV that lets us use Android 4.0. So, our HD TV now looks like an Andoid tablet. I just logged in to Comixology this afternoon and it was very cool seeing Supergirl giant-sized. (I'm sure Marvel characters will look cool giant-sized, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by christinereed View Post
    People are always saying you need at least a ten inch tablet to read comics. Personally, I like my seven inch.

But, we just got a device to connect to our TV that lets us use Android 4.0. So, our HD TV now looks like an Andoid tablet. I just logged in to Comixology this afternoon and it was very cool seeing Supergirl giant-sized. (I'm sure Marvel characters will look cool giant-sized, too.)

That is incredibly awesome and makes me totally jealous.

I'll give it a tryZ