Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: EXCL. PREVIEWS: "Deadlands: The Devil's Six-Gun" and "Witchblade" #145

Courtesy of Image Comics, CBR presents exclusive previews of "Deadlands: The Devil's Six-Gun" by Gallaher and Ellis and "Witchblade #145 by Marz and Sejic. Both are on sale June, 15, 2011.

Full article here.

Default Indies> Deadlands preview

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Courtesy of Image Comics, CBR presents exclusive previews of "Deadlands: The Devil's Six-Gun" by Gallaher and Ellis and "Witchblade #145 by Marz and Sejic. Both are on sale June, 15, 2011.

Full article here.
    I was a little disappointed by this first of four weird western themed Deadlands one shots.Maybe the next one will be a little better paced in terms of setting up the central premise and then moving on to the broader story. The brief on going back story was pretty good,however.It will be interesting to see how it develops over the next 3 issues.

www.imageaddiction.net michaeljsmith's Avatar

It took me some time to get use to Sejic's art but I am looking forward to the latest issue of Witchblade. Marz has written the heck out of this title and I will miss him after issue #150.