Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 117
  1. #1
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,709

    Default New World! (RP Thread)

    OOC: this is the RP thread for my Anime styled RP

  2. #2
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,602

    Default

    Sionia walked out of the building, having won another cage fight. She was hurt from the fight but it was worth it for the money. After thinking it over, she settled on getting some dinner for herself, something cheap, and then sending the rest back home.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  3. #3
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sionia walked out of the building, having won another cage fight. She was hurt from the fight but it was worth it for the money. After thinking it over, she settled on getting some dinner for herself, something cheap, and then sending the rest back home.
    All of the sudden, many screams were heard coming from down the street

  4. #4
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    All of the sudden, many screams were heard coming from down the street
    Sionia turned and rushed down the street towards the screams. A normal person would run the other way or call the cops. Sionia was not normal. If it was a gang, she felt she could handle it. If it was just a super strong martial artist causing trouble, she still felt like she could handle it.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  5. #5
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sionia turned and rushed down the street towards the screams. A normal person would run the other way or call the cops. Sionia was not normal. If it was a gang, she felt she could handle it. If it was just a super strong martial artist causing trouble, she still felt like she could handle it.
    It was a rampaging sword rhino, a powerful animal with what apeared to be swords jutting from several parts of it's body

  6. #6
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    It was a rampaging sword rhino, a powerful animal with what apeared to be swords jutting from several parts of it's body
    "Well, that's different." Sionia said. She found some random rubble on the street from it's rampage and kicked it at the sword rhino to gain it's attention.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  7. #7
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,573

    Default

    "Now that is the kind of person we need for our crew" Captain Henry Kidd said to James Eastwood as they are walking down the street about to reach the restaurant Sionia was going to.

    "Needin a little muscle wouldn't be bad but what makes ya reckon she will join ya. Given the way you bested her in that tournament a few years back" First Mate James Eastwoor said

    "Ah that was all in good sportsmanship. Besides it was friendly competition" Captain Henry Kidd said

    "So grabbing her rear end was in good sportsmanship?" James asked

    "That was not intentional. As I mintioned I was out of it when I was in Drunken Boxing mode" Captain Henry Kidd said
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  8. #8
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Well, that's different." Sionia said. She found some random rubble on the street from it's rampage and kicked it at the sword rhino to gain it's attention.
    the rhino turned it's head towards her and charged her

  9. #9
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    the rhino turned it's head towards her and charged her
    Sionia stood her ground, taking her stance.
    Once the rhino got close enough, she kicked her foot out to hit the rhino underneath it's chin hard enough to flip it over.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  10. #10
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sionia stood her ground, taking her stance.
    Once the rhino got close enough, she kicked her foot out to hit the rhino underneath it's chin hard enough to flip it over.
    the rhinp flipped over, and wound of helpless, the swords on it's back sticking into the ground

  11. #11
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    the rhinp flipped over, and wound of helpless, the swords on it's back sticking into the ground
    Sionia walked over to it. "Now what set you off?"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  12. #12
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sionia stood her ground, taking her stance.
    Once the rhino got close enough, she kicked her foot out to hit the rhino underneath it's chin hard enough to flip it over.
    Henry and James noticed Sionia fighting a Rhino, which prompt Henry to whisper to James"Any other day this might seem strange"

    "Should we help her" James Eastwood said pulling back his duster

    "I dont know. This could be one of those she has to do it alone moments. Dont want to mess that up" Henry said
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  13. #13
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    the rhinp flipped over, and wound of helpless, the swords on it's back sticking into the ground
    OT: You got my PM?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  14. #14
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    OT: You got my PM?
    OOC: yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sionia walked over to it. "Now what set you off?"
    There was a knive lodged in it's foot

  15. #15
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    OOC: yes

    So does he check out? Also for future reference a response would be nice, just to make sure I sent any incoming PM's your way
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •