Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1093
  1. #136

  2. #137
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    A: EMH apparently :FROWN:
    I think you should get over it already!It's the production team that is making these shows in the same contuity.We all know this spiderman show will be the best spiderman show but not as good as the avengers.For those of you that think ultimate spiderman is the reason why spectacular spiderman was cancelled theyre wrong,sony had owned spidey's rights to animation and marvel/disney got him back.I'm glad spec spidey is no more,i couldn't stomach that show.Onward to ultimate spidey and thank God spec spidey is buried!

  3. #138
    Senior Member Chaos_Alfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capfan2 View Post
    I think you should get over it already!It's the production team that is making these shows in the same contuity.We all know this spiderman show will be the best spiderman show but not as good as the avengers.For those of you that think ultimate spiderman is the reason why spectacular spiderman was cancelled theyre wrong,sony had owned spidey's rights to animation and marvel/disney got him back.I'm glad spec spidey is no more,i couldn't stomach that show.Onward to ultimate spidey and thank God spec spidey is buried!
    Nice first post -_-

  4. #139
    Jer rocks! thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capfan2 View Post
    I think you should get over it already!It's the production team that is making these shows in the same contuity.We all know this spiderman show will be the best spiderman show but not as good as the avengers.For those of you that think ultimate spiderman is the reason why spectacular spiderman was cancelled theyre wrong,sony had owned spidey's rights to animation and marvel/disney got him back.I'm glad spec spidey is no more,i couldn't stomach that show.Onward to ultimate spidey and thank God spec spidey is buried!
    I agreed right up to the part about Spectacular being terrible.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

  5. #140
    Jer rocks! thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    Nice first post -_-
    Don't judge. -_-
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

  6. #141
    Senior Member Chaos_Alfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Don't judge. -_-
    You're right I was bit harsh. It was just that it sounded a bit like a rant for no good reason and it came out of nowhere.

  7. #142
    Jer rocks! thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    You're right I was bit harsh. It was just that it sounded a bit like a rant for no good reason.
    It's his first post, so he has some leeway. That and it only looked like a rant because everything ran into each other. We must teach him the correct way of composing impressive posts and paragraphs!
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

  8. #143
    A comic book reader Joseph C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,251

    Default

    Holy shit I kinda forgot about this show. Wasn't it supposed to come out this year?

  9. #144
    Jer rocks! thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph C. View Post
    Holy shit I kinda forgot about this show. Wasn't it supposed to come out this year?
    Either Fall or early Spring.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

  10. #145
    Veteran Member Arachnid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    7,581

    Default

    I don't have too much to go off of, but so far this looks like a pretty major step down from Spectacular Spiderman. Hopefully, it will impress.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science."

    "I have often regretted my speech, but never my silence."

  11. #146
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capfan2 View Post
    I think you should get over it already!It's the production team that is making these shows in the same contuity.We all know this spiderman show will be the best spiderman show but not as good as the avengers.For those of you that think ultimate spiderman is the reason why spectacular spiderman was cancelled theyre wrong,sony had owned spidey's rights to animation and marvel/disney got him back.I'm glad spec spidey is no more,i couldn't stomach that show.Onward to ultimate spidey and thank God spec spidey is buried!
    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm excited and I want a TV universe. Its just something about Avengers: EMH is, I don't know, off. I can't explain it, as great awesome it is, it just feels awkward sometimes.
    How about you read the thread before you post. Secondly lets focus on the issue that I was done with this and accepted it and YOU brought it back up. Thirdly The Spectacular Spider-Man was one of the greatest animated shows ever created and was a benchmark in nit just animation but television in general.

  12. #147
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    i cant wait for the tv series. And im hoping his villians are badass.

  13. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    I agreed right up to the part about Spectacular being terrible.
    I don't believe that Spectacular Spider-Man was terrible. It was decent enough, but I think it was underwhelming. It lacked the refinement and maturity of the old 90s cartoon. I don't think the characters were developed as well as they could have been. This and the lack of connection with the greater Marvel universe really limited the series. That's why I'm more excited about Ultimate Spider-Man. I think if it ties into the Avengers cartoon, then it has the potential to become part of a JLU style series that brings in many different characters and many different stories. The only problem is we still have to wait until 2012 to see it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

    X-men Supreme

  14. #149
    A comic book reader Joseph C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I don't believe that Spectacular Spider-Man was terrible. It was decent enough, but I think it was underwhelming. It lacked the refinement and maturity of the old 90s cartoon. I don't think the characters were developed as well as they could have been. This and the lack of connection with the greater Marvel universe really limited the series. That's why I'm more excited about Ultimate Spider-Man. I think if it ties into the Avengers cartoon, then it has the potential to become part of a JLU style series that brings in many different characters and many different stories. The only problem is we still have to wait until 2012 to see it.
    I think you can blame sony for that.

  15. #150
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph C. View Post
    I think you can blame sony for that.
    How dare Sony not own all of the rights to other characters!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •