Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by derekakadrock View Post
    Believe what you want. It's straight from the creators' mouths.
    It's not believing, it's just about how it could work.

Yes, but you can't have USM take place between both Avengers seasons if Nick Fury has also gone rogue in between them.
    Sure you can! He went into hiding twice! Easy peasy. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Again, you completely ignore what the actual makers of both seasons have said and refuse to accept reality. You can lie to yourself all you want, just keep that bullshit to yourself.
    LOL! You're hilarious! What are these "lies" you keep going on about, I'm saying how this could work if they decide to go that route. Until they start referencing the comic in the show, which I'm guessing they won't, they can say whatever they want. The comic referencing the show, however, that I can see.

Sure, the Odin Sleep + the Comatose lasted years, Maria Hill wanting the Avengers to register took years, the Heroes starting as heroes didn't take a few months with their Asgard adventures but entire years, yes everyone was a slow poke, clearly. Watch the actual show.
    One year? Yup, works fine. :D

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Young Justice is doing that, actually. The comic is few months behind, but it does directly refer to, and even recreates, several scenes from the show.
    And that's just what I'm saying. The comic referencing the show, yup I can see them doing that. What I doubt we'll see is the show referencing events from the comic.

Comic spin-off of a Tv show does not need to referred, it's still canon and still doesn't change anything. You still continue with your bullshit how Luke Cage & Iron Fist in mere months turn from young SHIELD agents into independent grown heroes for hire, ugh.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Again, you completely ignore what the actual makers of both seasons have said and refuse to accept reality. You can lie to yourself all you want, just keep that bullshit to yourself.
    It is, but then Jeph Loeb came spewing his bullshit and some people decided to actually listen to him.
    These two statements don't agree with one another.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Yes they do. Christopher Yost., Joshue Fine, Craig Kyle > Whatever Loeb spins out of his arse.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Yes they do. Christopher Yost., Joshue Fine, Craig Kyle > Whatever Loeb spins out of his arse.
    So then it's just "pick and choose which creators you want to listen to"? Like I said before, Jeph Loeb is in charge. And if you can throw out whatever he says, then why can't others can disregard what Yost, Kyle, and Fine say?
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Because the only thing Jeph Loeb & Marvel did at Avengers Season 2 post episode 11 (or was it 13? Help me out Gamer Sly!) is that no parter episodes and more focus on the Moviengers. We've already explained to everyone here why the two universes don't share the same timeline.
    My Blog

Comic spin-off of a Tv show does not need to referred, it's still canon and still doesn't change anything. You still continue with your bullshit how Luke Cage & Iron Fist in mere months turn from young SHIELD agents into independent grown heroes for hire, ugh.
    Nope! If they don't reference each other, they're not happening in the same continuity, simple as that. While I wouldn't be surprised to see events from the show mentioned or shown in the comic, I highly doubt we'll see anything from the comic mentioned on the show itself. It's like the old Marvel Star Wars comics, the events of the movies all occurred the same in the comics, but none of the events in the comics had anything to do with the movies or were even mentioned.

Because the only thing Jeph Loeb & Marvel did at Avengers Season 2 post episode 11 (or was it 13? Help me out Gamer Sly!) is that no parter episodes and more focus on the Moviengers. We've already explained to everyone here why the two universes don't share the same timeline.
    And I've said how they could make them fit! :D

Loeb and Man of Action take over starting from episodes 15-26.

Quote Originally Posted by o_O View Post
    Nope! If they don't reference each other, they're not happening in the same continuity, simple as that. While I wouldn't be surprised to see events from the show mentioned or shown in the comic, I highly doubt we'll see anything from the comic mentioned on the show itself. It's like the old Marvel Star Wars comics, the events of the movies all occurred the same in the comics, but none of the events in the comics had anything to do with the movies or were even mentioned.
    Several villains from Young Justice appear in the comics first. The Terror Twins and Joker appear in the show seven months after the comic. Sportsmaster was teased as Artemis's dad before the show revealed it months later. The Clayface fight that Aqualad was distracted through and caused the team to lose was shown in the comic months later. Even right now, Ocean Master's true identity was revealed, something that plays a role with an Atlantis sub-plot in the incoming season two.

The comic and show are in the same continuity. Deal with it.

In my house, the two series will never share continuity. I don't care if Spidey himself tells me otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Loeb and Man of Action take over starting from episodes 15-26.

Several villains from Young Justice appear in the comics first. The Terror Twins and Joker appear in the show seven months after the comic. Sportsmaster was teased as Artemis's dad before the show revealed it months later. The Clayface fight that Aqualad was distracted through and caused the team to lose was shown in the comic months later. Even right now, Ocean Master's true identity was revealed, something that plays a role with an Atlantis sub-plot in the incoming season two.

The comic and show are in the same continuity. Deal with it.

Yet none of those events are referenced in the show or actually link it to the comic! Different continuities! :D

Yet none of those events are referenced in the show or actually link it to the comic! Different continuities! :D
    The Terror Twins where captured in the comic and they where being transported to prison in the TV series.

Yeah, you're just trolling now. I'm done.

Dude, they do reference them! Robin is always on missions with Batman. And the dates referenced for those missions actually coninside with the particular comic story with Robin and Batman doing a mission. That one time Aqualad was off doing something was also in the comics. The comics and the TV show share a continuity. And really well I might add. They continually reference one another but not too often that it's just over-becoming the purpose of the show but enough to think it's pretty impressive they did this. Sure, the Avengers doesn't do it but the comics are in continuity, or so the show writers say. And if you are so stubborn to believe that Ultimate Spider-Man is set in the same universe as the Avengers because the creators said so (Jeph Loeb I might add, probably the least trustworthy one to reference) then why not this. BRATS can't be choosers.

Sorry, really makes me mad.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Gamersly, how many episodes are you planning to give Ultimate Spider-Man a chance? I think i wanna see the Wolverine episode, but man is the writing just so awful. I mean here's what i disliked about Venom:
    - The show does a bad job handling emotions and teenage behaviour, decides to simply write people grumpy in a forced bad way to move the character/story forward with jealous/frusfrated Harry.
    - What the hell was White Tiger doing during the Venom fight? Just standing around? I'm sorry writers, did you forget you have a female character on the fight and decided to just have her stand around doing nothing? Oh and when she does something, it's her getting rescued by a male team member.
    - Norman being a moron, not a mastermind planner who knows taking your time, making a strong thought out plan really works out.
    - Venom's creatiom from Peter's DNA is an unique idea but the execution comes with such bad fan fiction. He just took the aggression out and suddenly you got this bioform symbiote? Lol.
    - There was no team co-operation and this is a big problem especially how this is suppose to be SHIELD funded. Here is one example: Young Justice has telepathic communications, but also they simply use earwigs, but these guys have nothing! There was no communication between the team when Peter realizes the symbiote is vulnurable to electricity.

However i did like Tom Kenny's performance and Iron Fist. He's really cool.
    My Blog

First look at Taskmaster:

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill