Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by derekakadrock View Post
    Luke Cage and Iron Fist are adults in Avengers, but teens in USM, so you can't place Avengers first; Captain America was just thawed out in Avengers, but has been active for some time in USM, so that doesn't come first either. It's impossible to make them fit.
    I said the first season of Avengers. I didn't say anything about season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post

So mind explaining how
    in Season 2 of Avengers both Luke Cage & Iron Fist are grown men, Dr. Doom knows magic, Peter Parker is a teenager who works for the Daily Bugle? Not to mention when Luke Cage and Iron Fist are grown men, Richard Rider is the Nova, but when Luke Cage and Iron Fist where teenagers, Richard Rider was dead and replaced by Sam Alexander.
    Do we know that Spider-Man is a teenager in Avengers? We haven't seen him yet and the screencaps are of him in costume. I already stated how LC and IF would be adults. Season 1 Avengers>USM (either during or after)>Season 2 Avengers. It would work fine, unless Spidey is a teen in Avengers. And do we even know there is a Rich Rider in either EMH or USM? They might just be skipping him the way the DCU skipped Hal and started with Kyle. And then there's the fact there's a Nova Corps...

Oh shush, if you'd pay attention to the Avengers show you'd know what i'd mean.
    Still not following...

Oh let's see how you explain the different timelines, characters and ages.
    Just did!

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Of all the people Plawsky, you we're the last person i thought i'd see eat up Loeb's bullshit and believe it to be true. If you really want to play the waiting game, then sure.
    I really don't see why you're so cynical. And I'm not sure where you get the idea that I have something against Loeb, because I don't. I'm not a fan of his Ultimate work by any means, but if that's all it took for me to disrespect someone then I wouldn't like Robert Kirkman either. Loeb has told you the sky is blue, but you just keep angrily shouting that it's red. Maybe in the future they'll end up not going with this model (like how the Ultimate Spider-man video game was originally in continuity but later retconned out), but as of now, these shows are in the same universe.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by o_O View Post
    Season 2 happens a few weeks after the 1st season. Meaning during Season 1 you still had teenage Spider-Man working for Daily Bugle, Danny Rand and Luke Cage being adults, Richard Rider being Nova, Dr. Doom knowing magic and so on.
    Do we know that Spider-Man is a teenager in Avengers?
    Yes we do. In the Avengers: EMH Comic book by Christopher Yost, Peter Parker has a cameo.
    And do we even know there is a Rich Rider in either EMH or USM?
    Rider is Nova in EMH, But we also know Sam Alexander is the replacement of Rider, so again, time vortex.
    They might just be skipping him the way the DCU skipped Hal and started with Kyle. And then there's the fact there's a Nova Corps...
    Difference is that the TAS shows we're all done by the same team, these two shows are done by two different teams with their own takes.

Still not following...
    Pay attention.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Podcast with Paul Dini in anyone wants to listen:

http://marvel.com/news/story/18414/d...loeb_paul_dini

This is where he confirms the show will take a darker turn as the season(s) progress.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Season two picks up right where season one left off. Not to mention there's still discrepancies with USM, like with Nick Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Podcast with Paul Dini in anyone wants to listen:

http://marvel.com/news/story/18414/d...loeb_paul_dini

This is where he confirms the show will take a darker turn as the season(s) progress.
    I'm afraid I can't hear it quietly. But anyway, that is something predictable. I mean, Spidey can't be Spiderman without a little "drama" in his life. I haven't still seen any of the episodes, but I have read some information that gave me some worries. Let's see:

+ Doctor Octopus: Well, it seems this Ock has more similarities with his current self in 616-mainstream that with the Ultimate Comic's version. I mean, he's so sick that he can't survive without his octo-suit. I guess this kind of Ock is the kind that can give us the most sick and twisted stories ever. I think we can expect anything from this guy.

+ Venom: This guy is going to show in the next episode, and it seems this version is going to have a completely different origin. According to what I read, Dock Ock create it from Spiderman's DNA. (Talk about everyone having a dark side). So, it seems Eddie Brock is not going to appear around here by the look of it, and neither we will see Spidey wearing a black suit. But yet, it seems this guy is still obssesed with Spidey. I wonder who other hosts it could find to merge. Maybe we will see in this series an animated version of Flash Thompson as Venom? That also makes me think, if Dock Ock creates Venom from Spiderman's DNA, I wonder if we could consider it as an "pseudo-clone". And that also makes me think, since Doc Ock makes experiments with Spiderman's DNA, do you think we will see an animated version of the "Ultimate Clone Saga"? I hope so.

+ Norman Osborn: I heard this Norman Osborn is quite different from other animated versions because he seems worried by his son. Well, sorry to say it, but that's not true. The previous animated "Normans" also showed worry about their sons, the "Harrys". However, then it comes the accident that transform them into the Green Goblin, they go completely wacko and turn into the miserable villain we all hate, obsessed with destroying Spiderman. I bet Norman's transformation into the Green Goblin and his first threats to Peter's family will mark the start of the dark tune previously mentioned. Following similarities with the Ultimate Comics, I guess we could also add Harry's transformation into the Hobgoblin.

+ Mary Jane Watson: I have to say that this character really worries me. I mean, I know the series is not going to follow the exact stories from the comics; but it's obvious that some similarities are unavoidable. I bet another factor that will mark the series going to a "darker turn" will be the story about the Green Goblin kidnapping MJ; mirroring the "Gwen Stacy's death" story. Of course, I'm not worried about killing her character (they can't kill characters officially in these kind of series). In Spider-Man TAS from the 90s, they also adapted the story of Gwen Stacy's death with MJ, without killing the girl. Anyway, if this series' Doc Ock is quite similar to the actual one from the comics in "Amazing Spider-man", I can't avoid to ask me if this Mary Jane will experience also some similarities from her counterparts in both "Ultimate Comics" and "Amazing Spiderman". I really would like to see a story where MJ, even although if it's just temporally, gain powers and use a costume; like in Spider-Island. Or like in Ultimate Clone Saga, but in this version, I definitely don't want her to become DemoGoblin. I even have some ideas:
    - I don't know what they have planned for Venom, but what if it bonds with MJ like in that comic "Spider-Man/Power Pack #3"? If Venom what to become Spider-Man, what better way to get him that through his girlfriend? Venom bonds with Mary Jane, controls her, make her look like a teen Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter) and tries to seduce Peter. Then, when Peter is distracted, Venom revels himself and tries to absorb him or something.
    - I would like to see a Black Cat's version in this series, but I find it difficult considering there's already another "cat-girl" in the series (White Tiger). But how about something different? Do you remember that in the comics, Ultimate Black Cat wears a wig and all that? Well, my idea is about Ava Ayala (White Tiger's secret identity) losing the amulet that grants her powers, Mary Jane finds it and accidentally activates it. Tempted by its "feline nature", Mary Jane take it for a ride and dress herself as the Ultimate version of Black Cat.

Well, what do you think about my suspictions?

Found this today:

I think it might help prove that Wolverine and the X-Men is not apart of Ultimate Spiderman continuity. (thank heaven)

I really hate how bland Peter Parker looks. Opening monologue in EP3 is a good showcase of that.

Do we know that Spider-Man is a teenager in Avengers? We haven't seen him yet and the screencaps are of him in costume. I already stated how LC and IF would be adults. Season 1 Avengers>USM (either during or after)>Season 2 Avengers. It would work fine, unless Spidey is a teen in Avengers. And do we even know there is a Rich Rider in either EMH or USM? They might just be skipping him the way the DCU skipped Hal and started with Kyle. And then there's the fact there's a Nova Corps...

Still not following...

Just did!
    Okay, did anyone else hear Edwin Jarvis would play a part in the upcoming Episode 5? Which means that Ultimate Spider-Man and the Avengers can't be set in the same universe because Jarvis is an AI computer in the Avengers cartoon, whereas in the Ult Spidey show, he'll be a butler again.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    Okay, did anyone else hear Edwin Jarvis would play a part in the upcoming Episode 5? Which means that Ultimate Spider-Man and the Avengers can't be set in the same universe because Jarvis is an AI computer in the Avengers cartoon, whereas in the Ult Spidey show, he'll be a butler again.
    Yah it was confirmed that there won't be a season 3 for A:EMH since jeph loeb is going to make a new avengers show in the same continuity as Ultimate Spider-Man/

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatcool View Post
    Yah it was confirmed that there won't be a season 3 for A:EMH since jeph loeb is going to make a new avengers show in the same continuity as Ultimate Spider-Man/
    Really? That's good news. I didn't hear about Loeb doing a new Avengers.
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

Elder Member

...when/where was this?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    ...when/where was this?
    http://www.toonzone.net/news/article...of-television/

Elder Member

Nowhere does it say any of that.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Wait, where was this said? I've heard it before and I took it with a grain of salt. Someone here even told me it was bull.