Page 224 of 292 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4375

I am a huge pre-Flashpoint Tim Drake fan, and I originally did not care for Spoiler, but as I read through the series, she grew on me. She's not as talented as the other members of the Bat Clan, yet she gets by on nothing more than grit and determination. You have to respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebow View Post
    Given that Stephanie's secret identity was so seriously compromised during her Batman Inc appearance and she has not been seen or heard of since, perhaps Batman gave her a rock solid new identity and she is off studying or training somewhere until the time is right. Also I do think there is more to the Gail Simone thing than meets the eye
    I've heard it theorized that Simone might have "fired" her to set up for a girl directed DC imprint. I have no idea if that has any validity to it, but it is an interesting idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    By Steph/Cass, do you mean a romantic relationhip between the 2? Or stories involving them in the Nu52? For the former I would doubt it. For the latter I still doubt it, but not as much.

As for the Simone thing, I would not get my hopes up. I don't see DC taking Steph off of the 'toxic' list even if it meant placating two fanbases.
    What? I'm just collectively referring to both characters.

Honestly though? Part of me is glad they're not showing up. I hate the New 52 Batman family. Even the characters who still do exist have lost their unique quirks and history (I actually don't mind the new Tim Drake, but I digress). Better to keep Steph as part of the Batman family that was awesome, with Oracle and DickBats, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Do you guys really think Steph/Cass is possible at this point? I'd rather be surprised if it happens than continually speculate and be disappointed.
    i think its possible but not sure if Steph/Cass would be the people you would want them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    i think its possible but not sure if Steph/Cass would be the people you would want them to be.
    To Still be Shiva's daughter Cass would have to be a young child, perhaps they would change it to younger sister, but I see no reason why Stephanie necessarily needs any notable changes other than a reason for her absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebow View Post
    To Still be Shiva's daughter Cass would have to be a young child, perhaps they would change it to younger sister, but I see no reason why Stephanie necessarily needs any notable changes other than a reason for her absence.
    I wouldn't be surprised if DC got rid of her time as Robin and Batgirl. They would probably just keep all of her history (aside from her being robin) up until final crisis..

Not saying it's what I'd want, but I just don't see ANY chance of DC keeping her time as Robin or Batgirl.

Apparently the news is that Simone is back on Batgirl. That honestly never occurred to me, i didnt think DC would backflip like that
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    Apparently the news is that Simone is back on Batgirl. That honestly never occurred to me, i didnt think DC would backflip like that
    There is already a thread about it. I did think it would happen, but not so soon.

Don't do the Limbo sunofdarkchild's Avatar

Top ten badass Steph moments, as I see them

10. "Stop holding back." "What, like this?" from Teen Titans issue 66.
    9. Beating the crap out of the Riddler
    8. Bricking Tim in the face/beating him up in Robin issue 3.
    7. Showing up at Blackgate and beating the crap out of her father.
    6. Beating up a room full of ninjas while daydreaming too much to pay attention to what she was doing.
    5. Slapping Bruce and getting away with it.
    4. "I came to teach."
    3. Shocking Tim by beating the crap out of Prudence
    2. Taking out Catwoman, Huntress, and Manbat by herself over the course of one issue.
    1. "Same time tomorrow?"

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Top ten badass Steph moments, as I see them

10. "Stop holding back." "What, like this?" from Teen Titans issue 66.
    9. Beating the crap out of the Riddler
    8. Bricking Tim in the face/beating him up in Robin issue 3.
    7. Showing up at Blackgate and beating the crap out of her father.
    6. Beating up a room full of ninjas while daydreaming too much to pay attention to what she was doing.
    5. Slapping Bruce and getting away with it.
    4. "I came to teach."
    3. Shocking Tim by beating the crap out of Prudence
    2. Taking out Catwoman, Huntress, and Manbat by herself over the course of one issue.
    1. "Same time tomorrow?"
    I'm not sure I have in my collection moments 9, 7 and 6. Help please. What do I need to go looking for? ;)

Don't do the Limbo sunofdarkchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    I'm not sure I have in my collection moments 9, 7 and 6. Help please. What do I need to go looking for? ;)
    9 happened in Robin 113. She was looking for info on Cluemaster's supposed death, and didn't take kind;y when Riddler wouldn't give her a straight answer.

7 was in Robin 16. After she was kidnapped and nearly killed because of dear old dad, at the end she visits him and starts kicking the crap out of him without saying a word. As he screams for the guard outside to help the guard says "I said ten minutes, Brown. You're entitled to every second of your visit."

6 was in issue 8 of her Batgirl run. As she and Tim start fighting she starts daydreaming about previous times she and Tim fought together. The daydream is so strong that she doesn't notice that they've cleared out the ninjas until she hits Tim in the face again, so she clearly wasn't paying attention.

I'd kinda forgotten those were ninjas in issue 8 of Batgirl. I have that. I'll have to do some digging for the Robin issues I don't have. Thanks a bunch.

Anyone have the scan of when Tim I think stalked Stephanie as Spoiler and then dropped down out of a tree onto her bike. Or the other way around? I keep looking for it online and I can't find it anywhere.

Thank you very much! I knew it was around!

Merry Christmas everyone!

My present to all of you Steph nuttahs is the cover to issue #16 of my fan fiction script which can be seen here: http://chickfighter.deviantart.com/#/d5p3xiz

In addition the artwork for the picture itself can be seen here: http://chickfighter.deviantart.com/#/d5p3yom

Happy holidays everyone! I hope it brings a smile to your face!