Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Carol Ferris and Hal Jordan

What do you think about the Carol/Hal bouncy relationship? Should they tie the knot? Are they made for each other or made to torture each other?

As much as I'd like to see the two of them work out and get married, maybe two kids a dog and a picket fence, I have to admit their personalities don't mesh when they're together.

They're probably the most "star crossed" lovers DC has to offer.

It's hard to tell. Hal has absolutely zero personal life for the past three years or so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Version View Post
    It's hard to tell. Hal has absolutely zero personal life for the past three years or so.
    Yeah, but the whole Carol/Hal thing has been going on a bit longer than that though. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash's Lightning View Post
    Yeah, but the whole Carol/Hal thing has been going on a bit longer than that though. :)
    Oh, I know. It's just that nothing's been going on lately. They at least need to get some strange.

One word: Cowgirl.

That is all.

Okay, maybe not. But now that Carol's SS again, definitely keep her and Hal apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash's Lightning View Post
    What do you think about the Carol/Hal bouncy relationship? Should they tie the knot? Are they made for each other or made to torture each other?

As much as I'd like to see the two of them work out and get married, maybe two kids a dog and a picket fence, I have to admit their personalities don't mesh when they're together.

They're probably the most "star crossed" lovers DC has to offer.
    I like the whole dynamics loves, i dun want them to get married, but it'll be fun to have this on and off r/s thing going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumeNoir View Post

That is all.

Okay, maybe not. But now that Carol's SS again, definitely keep her and Hal apart.
    Cowgirl can jump off a river for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumeNoir View Post

That is all.

Her (inevitable) evil counterpart could be called Reverse Cowgirl, kind of like Reverse Flash.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963

I love Carol. As far as I'm concerned, she's right up there with Lois Lane as far as DCU supporting characters go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Her (inevitable) evil counterpart could be called Reverse Cowgirl, kind of like Reverse Flash.
    I can imagine Carol naming her something like "The heifer" or something else cow related as well.

BANNED

At first I read the title of this thread as Colin Farrell as Hal Jordan. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I get it. That's all I'll say

I think Hal and Carol are sort of meant to be together off and on.

Kind of like Dinah and Ollie, it was too much to have them get married but they should always be tangled together.

I see Hal and Carol as the couple who in another lifetime would be together but duties keep them from being together now.

At first I read the title of this thread as Colin Farrell as Hal Jordan. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    Nothing to see? I'd pay to see that.

Hal Jordan as Green Lantern and Collin Farrel as Reverse Cowboy, star in....

Ok, do we HONESTLY believe Hal 'Playboy' Jordan would settle down with ANY woman??
    Hell is a figure of perspective. Ask anyone whose married.

"I canna do it Capin'! I jus dun't have the POWUR!"

Hal wasn't always a playboy. In fact during the Silver age, he tried to propose several times. That aspect of him really being a playboy was added by Geoff Johns.

Quote Originally Posted by blinker View Post
    Hal wasn't always a playboy. In fact during the Silver age, he tried to propose several times. That aspect of him really being a playboy was added by Geoff Johns.
    No...those elements started to creep in during the Bronze Age. It's not a recent addition.
    Who knows? Not me. We never lost control. You're face to face. With the Man who Sold the World